Clupeoides is a genus of sprats that occur in rivers in Southeast Asia. There are currently four recognized species in the genus.
- Clupeoides borneensis Bleeker, 1851 (Borneo river sprat)
- Clupeoides hypselosoma Bleeker, 1866 (Kalimantan river sprat)
- Clupeoides papuensis (E. P. Ramsay & J. D. Ogilby, 1886) (Papuan river sprat)
- Clupeoides venulosus M. C. W. Weber & de Beaufort, 1912 (West Irian river sprat)
- Froese, Rainer, and Daniel Pauly, eds. (2011). Species of Clupeoides in FishBase. June 2011 version.
|This Clupeiformes article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!