Molecular Biology and Genetics
Statistics of barcoding coverage
Specimens with Sequences:42
Specimens with Barcodes:38
Species With Barcodes:2
There are currently four recognized species in this genus:
- Sperata acicularis Ferraris & Runge, 1999
- Sperata aor (F. Hamilton, 1822) (Long-whiskered catfish)
- Sperata aorella (Blyth, 1858)
- Sperata seenghala (Sykes, 1839) (Giant river-catfish)
Relationship to humans
- Froese, Rainer, and Daniel Pauly, eds. (2011). Species of Sperata in FishBase. December 2011 version.
|This catfish-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!