Molecular Biology and Genetics
Statistics of barcoding coverage
Specimens with Sequences:39
Specimens with Barcodes:21
Species With Barcodes:3
Hucho is a genus of large salmonids from Eurasia. The genus is primarily Asian; of the five species in the genus, only H. hucho (Huchen trout or Danube salmon) and H. taimen (taimen) are native to Europe.
The currently recognized species in this genus are:
- Hucho bleekeri Sh. Kimura, 1934
- Hucho hucho (Linnaeus, 1758) (huchen)
- Hucho ishikawae T. Mori, 1928
- Hucho perryi (Brevoort, 1856) (Sakhalin taimen)
- Hucho taimen (Pallas, 1773) (taimen)
|This Salmonidae article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!