The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Long-term observation in situ of the anemonefish Amphiprion clarkii (Bennett) in association with a soft coral. Coral Reefs. 24, 698. (2005).
- Bloch, Syst. Ichth., 200.
- Eschmeyer, William N., ed. 1998. Catalog of Fishes. Special Publication of the Center for Biodiversity Research and Information, no. 1, vol 1-3. 2905
- Fautin, D. G. 1991. The anemonefish symbiosis: What is known and what is not. Symbiosis. 10(1): 23-46.
- Species and Climate Change: More than just the Polar Bear. (2009).
- John Roach. 2003. No Nemo: Anemones, Not Parents, Protect Clownfish. National Geographic News [Internet], Accessed August 27, 2007.
- Ocean acidification impairs olfactory discrimination and homing ability of a marine fish. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences USA. 106, 1848-1852. (2009).
- Steinke D, Zemlak TS, Hebert PDN, 2009. Barcoding Nemo: DNA-Based Identifications for the Ornamental Fish Trade. PLoS ONE 4(7): e6300. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0006300
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!