The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Bailly, N. (2014). Sargocentron Fowler, 1904. In: Froese, R. and D. Pauly. Editors. (2014) FishBase. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=125704
- Greenfield, David W. / Carpenter, Kent E., ed. 2003. Holocentridae: Squirrelfishes (soldierfishes). FAO Species Identification Guide for Fishery Purposes and American Society of Ichthyologists and Herpetologists Special Publication, no. 5: The living marine resources of the Western Central Atlantic, vol. 2: Bony fishes, part 1 (Acipenseridae to ..). 1192-1202
- Proc. Acad. Nat. Sci. Philad., 56, 235.
- Randall, John E. 1998. Revision of the Indo-Pacific Squirrelfishes (Beryciformes: Holocentridae: Holocentrinae) of the Genus Sargocentron, with Descriptions of Four New Species. Indo-Pacific Fishes, no. 27. 1-105
- Randall, John E., and David W. Greenfield / Carpenter, Kent E., and Volker H. Niem, eds. 1999. Holocentridae: Squirrelfishes (soldierfishes). FAO species identification guide for fishery purposes: The living marine resources of the Western Central Pacific, vol. 4: Bony fishes, part 2 (Mugilidae to Carangidae). 2225-2256
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!