The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Boulenger, George Albert. 1895. Catalogue of the Perciform Fishes in the British Museum, 2nd ed., vol.1. London, England : British Museum; Plate IVa
- Eschmeyer, William N., ed. 1998. Catalog of Fishes. Special Publication of the Center for Biodiversity Research and Information, no. 1, vol 1-3. 2905
- Heemstra, Phillip C., and John E. Randall. 1993. Groupers of the World (Family Serranidae, Subfamily Epinephelinae): An Annotated and Illustrated Catalogue of the Grouper, Rockcod, Hind, Coral Grouper and Lyretail Species Known to Date. FAO Fisheries Synopsis, no. 125, vol. 16. vii + 382
- J. J. Sepkoski, Jr. 2002. A compendium of fossil marine animal genera. Bulletins of American Paleontology 363:1-560
- McCulloch, Allan R. 1924. Fishes and the Movies. Sydney, Australia : Australian Museum. Australian Museum Magazine, v.2, 1924; Page 106
- Nelson, Joseph S. 1994. Fishes of the World, Third Edition. xvii + 600
- Seale, Alvin. 1906. Fishes of the South Pacific. Honolulu, HI : Bishop Museum Press. Occasional Papers of the Bernice Pauahi Bishop Museum of Polynesian Ethnology and Natural History : v.4, no.1, 1906; Fig. 11
- Shiino, Sueo M. 1976. List of Common Names of Fishes of the World, Those Prevailing among English-speaking Nations. Science Report of Shima Marineland, no. 4. 262
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!