The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- . 1898. Fisheries of Indian River, Florida. Washington, DC : Government Printing Office. Report of the Commissioner (United States Commission of Fish and Fisheries), 1895-1896; Plate 57
- Banks, R. C., R. W. McDiarmid, A. L. Gardner, and W. C. Starnes. 2003. Checklist of Vertebrates of the United States, the U.S. Territories, and Canada
- Eschmeyer, William N. 1990. Genera of Recent Fishes. iii + 697
- Everman, Barton W.; Marsh, Millard C. 1902. Fishes of Porto Rico. Washington, DC : Government Printing Office. Bulletin of the United States Fish Commission, v.20, pt.1, for 1900; Fig.79
- Everman, Barton W.; Marsh, Millard C. 1902. Fishes of Porto Rico. Washington, DC : Government Printing Office. Bulletin of the United States Fish Commission, v.20, pt.1, for 1900; Plate 41
- Jordan, David Starr. 1907. Fishes. New York City, NY : Henry Holt and Company; Fig. 527
- R. W. Purdy and V. P. Schneider. 2001. The Neogene sharks, rays, and bony fishes from Lee Creek Mine, Aurora, North Carolina. Smithsonian Contributions to Paleobiology 90:71-202
- Shiino, Sueo M. 1976. List of Common Names of Fishes of the World, Those Prevailing among English-speaking Nations. Science Report of Shima Marineland, no. 4. 262
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!