The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Allen, G. R. 1985. Snappers of the World: An Annotated and Illustrated Cataloque of Lutjanid Species Known to Date. FAO Fisheries Synopsis, no. 125, vol. 6. vi + 208
- Banks, R. C., R. W. McDiarmid, A. L. Gardner, and W. C. Starnes. 2003. Checklist of Vertebrates of the United States, the U.S. Territories, and Canada
- Eschmeyer, William N., ed. 1998. Catalog of Fishes. Special Publication of the Center for Biodiversity Research and Information, no. 1, vol 1-3. 2905
- Gilbert, Charles H. 1904. Fishes of Panama Bay. Stanford, CA : Stanford University. Contributions to Biology from the Hopkins Seaside Laboratory of the Leland Stanford Jr. University : v.32; Memoirs of the California Academy of Sciences: v.4; Plate XIV , Fig. 29
- Henshall, James A. 1919. Bass, Pike, Perch and Other Game Fishes of America. Cincinnati, OH : Stewart Kidd Company; Facing page 322
- Johnson, G. David. 1980. The limits and relationships of the Lutjanidae and associated families. Bulletin of the Scripps Institution of Oceanography, vol. 24. 1-114
- Jordan, David Starr. 1907. Fishes. New York City, NY : Henry Holt and Company; Fig. 438
- Nat. ausl. Fische, 4, 105.
- Nelson, Joseph S. 1994. Fishes of the World, Third Edition. xvii + 600
- Rodrigo L. Moura, 2007, A new species of snapper (Perciformes: Lutjanidae) from Brazil, with comments on the distribution of Lutjanus griseus and L. apodus., Zootaxa, pp. 31-43, vol. 1422
- Rodrigo L. Moura, Kenyon C. Lindeman (2007): A new species of snapper (Perciformes: Lutjanidae) from Brazil, with comments on the distribution of Lutjanus griseus and L. apodus. Zootaxa 1422, 31-43: 38-40, URL:http://www.zoobank.org/urn:lsid:zoobank.org:pub:EDE9214C-AABF-4706-AA56-C303C37A6B3C
- Seale, Alvin. 1906. Fishes of the South Pacific. Honolulu, HI : Bishop Museum Press. Occasional Papers of the Bernice Pauahi Bishop Museum of Polynesian Ethnology and Natural History : v.4, no.1, 1906; Fig. 13
- Seale, Alvin. 1906. Fishes of the South Pacific. Honolulu, HI : Bishop Museum Press. Occasional Papers of the Bernice Pauahi Bishop Museum of Polynesian Ethnology and Natural History : v.4, no.1, 1906; Fig. 5
- Shiino, Sueo M. 1976. List of Common Names of Fishes of the World, Those Prevailing among English-speaking Nations. Science Report of Shima Marineland, no. 4. 262
- Smith, Hugh M. 1907. Fishes of North Carolina. Raleigh, NC : E. M. Uzzell & Co. North Carolina Geological and Economic Survey, vol.II; Fig. 127
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!