The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Bouchet P., Rocroi J.-P., Frýda J., Hausdorf B., Ponder W., Valdés Á. & Warén A. 2004. Classification and nomenclator of gastropod families. Malacologia: International Journal of Malacology (Hackenheim, Germany: ConchBooks) 47 (1-2): 1–397. ISBN 3925919724. ISSN 0076-2997
- Kozloff, E.N. 1990. Invertebrates. Saunders College Publishing, Orlando Florida. ISBN: 0-03-046204-5
- Turgeon, D. D., J. F. Quinn, Jr., A. E. Bogan, E. V. Coan, F. G. Hochberg, W. G. Lyons, et al. 1998. Common and scientific names of aquatic invertebrates from the United States and Canada: Mollusks, 2nd ed. American Fisheries Society Special Publication 26. 526
- Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. 16 March 2013. Basommatophora. Retrieved October 30 2013 from http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Basommatophora&oldid=544645210
- Wood, D.H. 1982. The aquatic snails (Gastropoda) of the Savannah River plant Aiken, South Carolina. A publication of the Savannah River plant National Environmnet Research Park Program, Department of Energy. Available at http://srel.uga.edu/NERP/docs/SRO-NERP-10.pdf.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!