The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Cohen, Daniel M., Tadashi Inada, Tomio Iwamoto, and Nadia Scialabba. 1990. Gadiform Fishes of the World (Order Gadiformes): An Annotated and Illustrated Catalogue of Cods, Hakes, Grenadiers and other Gadiform Fishes Known to Date. FAO Fisheries Synopsis, no. 125, vol. 10. x + 442
- Eschmeyer, William N., ed. 1998. Catalog of Fishes. Special Publication of the Center for Biodiversity Research and Information, no. 1, vol 1-3. 2905
- Goode, George Brown. 1884. Fisheries and Fishery Industries of the United States: Section I, Natural History of Useful Aquatic Animals, Plates. Washington, DC : Government Printing Office; Plate 60
- Nelson, Joseph S. 1994. Fishes of the World, Third Edition. xvii + 600
- New York (State). Forest, Fish and Game Commission. 1902. Seventh Report of the Forest, Fish and Game Commission of the State of New York, 1901. Albany, NY : J. B. Lyon Company, State Printers; Page 443
- New York (State). Forest, Fish and Game Commissioner. 1907. Annual Reports of the Forest, Fish and Game Commissioner of the State of New York for 1904-1905-1906 (10th-12th). Albany, NY : J. B. Lyon Company, State Printers; Facing page 194
- Prodr. Icthyol. Scand., 43.
- Shiino, Sueo M. 1976. List of Common Names of Fishes of the World, Those Prevailing among English-speaking Nations. Science Report of Shima Marineland, no. 4. 262
- WoRMS (2014). Pollachius Nilsson, 1832. In: Froese, R. and D. Pauly. Editors. (2014) FishBase. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=125736
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!