The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Fischer, P. 1882. Manuel de conchyliologie et de palentologie conchyliologique ou histoire naturelle des mollusques vivante et fossiles. 1369
- Kasugai, T. 2006. Spawning mode and reproductive output of the Japanese pygmy squid Idiosepius paradoxus (Cephalopoda: Idiosepiidae). Program and Abstract Book, CIAC '06, Hobart Tasmania.
- Nesis, K. N. 1982. Abridged key to the cephalopod mollusks of the world's ocean. 385,ii pp. Light and Food Industry Publishing House, Moscow. (In Russian.). Translated into English by B. S. Levitov, ed. by L. A. Burgess (1987), Cephalopods of the world. T. F. H. Publications, Neptune City, NJ, 351pp.
- Sweeney, M. J. and C. F. E. Roper / N. A. Voss, M. Vecchione, R. B. Toll and M. J. Sweeney, eds. 1998. Classification, type localities and type repositories of recent Cephalopoda. Systematics and Biogeography of Cephalopods. Smithsonian Contributions to Zoology, 586 (I-II). 561-599
- Voss, G. L. / M. Nixon and J. B. Messenger, eds. 1977. Classification of Recent Cephalopods. The Biology of Cephalopods: Symposia of the Zoological Society of London, 38. 575-579
- Voss, G. L. 1963. Cephalopoda of the Philippine Islands. Bull. U. S. Nat. Mus., 234: 1-180.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!