The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- 1. CITES (June, 2007) http://www.cites.org
- 2. Veron, J.E.N. (2000) Corals of the World. Vol. 3. Australian Institute of Marine Science, Townville, Australia.
- 3. Veron, J.E.N. (1986) Corals of Australia and the Indo-Pacific. Angus & Robertson Publishers, London, UK.
- 4. Waikïkï Aquarium Education Department (July, 2007) http://www.waquarium.org/MLP/search/daisy_coral.html
- 5. Peacha, M.B. and Hoegh-Guldberg, O. (1999) Sweeper polyps of the coral Goniopora tenuidens (Scleractinia: Poritidae). Invertebrate Biology, 18: 1 - 7.
- 6. Wilkinson, C. (2004) Status of Coral Reefs of the World. Australian Institute of Marine Science, Townsville, Australia.
- 7. Green, E. and Shirley, F. (1999) The Global Trade in Corals. World Conservation Press, Cambridge, UK.
- J. J. Sepkoski, Jr. 2002. A compendium of fossil marine animal genera. Bulletins of American Paleontology 363:1-560
- Wells, John W. 1986. A List of Scleractinian generic and subgeneric taxa, 1758-1985, (special issue). 69
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!