The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- 1. CITES (June, 2007) http://www.cites.org http://www.cites.org
- 2. Veron, J.E.N. (1986) Corals of Australia and the Indo-Pacific. Angus & Robertson Publishers, London, UK.
- 3. Veron, J.E.N. (2000) Corals of the World. Vol. 2. Australian Institute of Marine Science, Townville, Australia.
- 4. Wilkinson, C. (2004) Status of Coral Reefs of the World. Australian Institute of Marine Science, Townsville, Australia.
- 5. Bruckner, A.W. (2001) Tracking the trade in ornamental coral reef organisms: the importance of CITES and its limitations. Aquarium Sciences and Conservation, 3: 79 - 94.
- Wells, John W. 1986. A List of Scleractinian generic and subgeneric taxa, 1758-1985, (special issue). 69
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!