The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Aldred, R. G., M. Nixon and J. Z. Young. 1983. Cirrothauma murrayi Chun, a finned octopod. Phil. Trans. Roy. Soc. Lond. 301: 1-54.
- Keferstein, W. / H. G. Bronn. 1866. Kopffusser: Cephalopoda Cuv. Die Klassen und Ordnungen des Thier-reiches: Weichthiere (Malacozoa). 1307-1464
- Sweeney, M. J. and C. F. E. Roper / N. A. Voss, M. Vecchione, R. B. Toll and M. J. Sweeney, eds. 1998. Classification, type localities and type repositories of recent Cephalopoda. Systematics and Biogeography of Cephalopods. Smithsonian Contributions to Zoology, 586 (I-II). 561-599
- Voss, G. L. / M. R. Clarke and E. R. Trueman, eds. 1988. Evolution and phylogenetic relationships of deep-sea octopods (Cirrata and Incirrata). The Mollusca, Volume 12, Paleontology and Neontology of Cephalopoda. 355
- Voss, G. L. and W. G. Pearcy. 1990. Deep-water octopods (Mollusca: Cephalopoda) of the Northeastern Pacific. Proc. Calif. Acad. Sci., 47: 47-94.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!