The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Bouchet, P. (2014). Veneridae Rafinesque, 1815. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=243
- Coan, Eugene V., Paul Valentich Scott, and Frank R. Bernard. 2000. Bivalve Seashells of Western North America: Marine Bivalve Mollusks from Arctic Alaska to Baja California. Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History Monographs, Number 2; Studies in Biodiversity, Number 2. viii + 764
- Millard, V. 1997. Classification of Mollusca: A classification of world wide Mollusca. 1-544
- Siphonal Structure in the Veneridae (Bivalvia: Heterodonta) with an Assessment of its Phylogenetic Application and a Review of Venerids of the Gulf of Thailand. ( , Ed.).Raffles Bulletin of Zoology, Supplement. 18, 103-125. (2008).
- Turgeon, D. D., J. F. Quinn, Jr., A. E. Bogan, E. V. Coan, F. G. Hochberg, W. G. Lyons, et al. 1998. Common and scientific names of aquatic invertebrates from the United States and Canada: Mollusks, 2nd ed. American Fisheries Society Special Publication 26. 526
- Vaught, K. C. / Abbott, Robert T. and Kenneth J. Boss. 1989. A classification of the living Mollusca. xii+195
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!