The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Ahmed, M.0 A model to determine benefits obtainable from the management of riverine fisheries of Bangladesh. ICLARM Tech. Rep. 28, 133 p. (Ref. 39989)
- Al-Mamun, A.0 A hand guide for identification of inland fishes of Bangladesh. WorldFish Centre-Bangladesh. (Ref. 47891)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the National Museum of Natural History (Smithsonian Institution). Smithsonian Institution-Division of Fishes. (Ref. 38732)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). (Ref. 31982)
- Anonymous0 The icthyological collection of the Zoological Museum Hamburg (ZMH). Division of Ichthyology and Herpetology, Zoological Museum Hamburg (ZMH). (Ref. 35508)
- Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences0 Chinese aquatic germplasm resources database. http://zzzy.fishinfo.cn (Ref. 58108)
- Eschmeyer, W.N. (ed.)0 Catalog of fishes. Updated database version of November 1999. Catalog databases as made available to FishBase in November 1999. (Ref. 33021)
- FAO-FIES0 Aquatic Sciences and Fisheries Information System (ASFIS) species list. Retrieved from http://www.fao.org/fishery/collection/asfis/en, April 2014. (Ref. 95632)
- FAO-FIES0 Aquatic Sciences and Fisheries Information System (ASFIS) species list. Retrieved from http://www.fao.org/fishery/collection/asfis/en, March 2010. (Ref. 83882)
- FAO-FIES0 Aquatic Sciences and Fisheries Information System (ASFIS) species list. Retrieved from http://www.fao.org/fishery/collection/asfis/en, March 2012. (Ref. 90062)
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2013). FishBase (version Feb 2013). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Hanel, L. and J. Nov
- Kapoor, D., R. Dayal and A.G. Ponniah0 Fish biodiversity of India. National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources Lucknow, India.775 p. (Ref. 45255)
- Kullander, F.F.0 Phylogeny and species diversity of the South and Southeast Asian cyprinid genus Danio Hamilton (Teleostei, Cyprinidae). Ph.D. Thesis-Stockholm University, Department of Zoology. p. 1-26. Sweden, Stockholm University. Department of Zoology. (Ref. 38392)
- Lipton, A.P.0 Fish fauna of Tripura. Matsya 9-10: 110-118. (Ref. 97593)
- Menon, A.G.K.0 Check list - fresh water fishes of India. Rec. Zool. Surv. India, Misc. Publ., Occas. Pap. No. 175, 366 p. (Ref. 41236)
- Petr, T.0 Coldwater fish and fisheries in Bhutan. p. 6-12. In T. Petr (ed.) Fish and fisheries at higher altitudes: Asia. FAO Fish. Tech. Pap. No. 385. FAO, Rome. 304 p. (Ref. 40882)
- Rahman, A.K.A.0 Freshwater fishes of Bangladesh. Zoological Society of Bangladesh. Department of Zoology, University of Dhaka. 364 p. (Ref. 1479)
- Shrestha, T.K.0 Ichthyology of Nepal: a study of fishes of the Himalayan waters. Kathmandu : Himalayan Ecosphere, 388 p.,  p. of plates : col. ill., col. maps ; 23 cm. (Ref. 85009)
- Swedish Museum of Natural History0 Fish collection database of the Naturhistoriska riksmuseet (Swedish Museum of Natural History). Ichthyology Section, Department of Vertebrate Zoology, Swedish Museum of Natural History, Stockholm, Sweden. (Ref. 31402)
- Talwar, P.K. and A.G. Jhingran. 1991. Inland fishes of India and adjacent countries. vol 1. A.A. Balkema, Rotterdam. 541 p.
- Talwar, P.K. and A.G. Jhingran0 Inland fishes of India and adjacent countries. vol 1. A.A. Balkema, Rotterdam. 541 p. (Ref. 4832)
- Varjo, M., L. Koli and H. Dahlstr
- Vidthayanon, C., A. Termvidchakorn and M. Pe0 Inland fishes of Myanmar. Southeast Asian Fisheries Development Center, 160 pp. (Ref. 94495)
- Wu, H.L., K.-T. Shao and C.F. Lai (eds.)0 Latin-Chinese dictionary of fishes names. The Sueichan Press, Taiwan. 1028 p. (Ref. 31517)
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!