The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the American Museum of Natural History. American Museum of Natural History, Central Park West , NY 10024-5192, USA. (Ref. 41414)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the National Museum of Natural History (Smithsonian Institution). Smithsonian Institution-Division of Fishes. (Ref. 38732)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). (Ref. 31982)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the University of British Columbia Fish Museum Fish Museum. University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada. (Ref. 10937)
- Chernova, N.V., D.L. Stein and A.P. Andriashev0 Family Liparidae Scopoli 1777 snailfishes. Calif. Acad. Sci. Annotated Checklists of Fishes (31):72. (Ref. 51661)
- Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences0 Chinese aquatic germplasm resources database. http://zzzy.fishinfo.cn (Ref. 58108)
- Evermann, B.W. and E.L. Goldsborough0 The fishes of Alaska. Bull. U.S. Bur. Fish. 26: 219-360. (Ref. 11366)
- Fadeev, N.S.0 Guide to biology and fisheries of fishes of the North Pacific Ocean. Vladivostok, TINRO-Center. 366 p. (Ref. 56527)
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2013). FishBase (version Feb 2013). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Kido, K. 1988. Phylogeny of the family Liparididae, with the taxonomy of the species found around Japan. Mem. Fac. Fish. Hokkaido Univ. (35)2:125-256.
- Kido, K.0 Phylogeny of the family Liparididae, with the taxonomy of the species found around Japan. Mem. Fac. Fish. Hokkaido Univ. (35)2:125-256. (Ref. 28160)
- Kim, I.S., Y. Choi, C.L. Lee, Y.J. Lee, B.J. Kim and J.H. Kim0 Illustrated book of Korean fishes. Kyo-Hak Pub Co. Seoul. 615p. (in Korean). (Ref. 77001)
- Masuda, H., K. Amaoka, C. Araga, T. Uyeno and T. Yoshino0 The fishes of the Japanese Archipelago. Vol. 1. Tokai University Press, Tokyo, Japan. 437 p. (text). (Ref. 559)
- Parin, N.V., V.V. Fedorov and B.A. Sheiko0 An annotated catalogue of fish-like vertebrates and fishes of the seas of Russia and adjacent countries: Part 2. Order Scorpaeniformes. J. Ichthyol. 42(Suppl.1):S60-S135. (Ref. 58496)
- Quast, J.C. and E.L. Hall0 List of fishes of Alaska and adjacent waters with a guide to some of their literature. U.S. Dep. Commer., NOAA Tech. Rep. NMFS SSRF-658, 47 p. (Ref. 6876)
- Sokolovskaya, T.G., A.S. Sokolovskii and E.I. Sobolevskii0 A list of fishes of Peter the Great Bay (the Sea of Japan). J. Ichthyol. 38(1):1-11. (Ref. 27683)
- Wu, H.L., K.-T. Shao and C.F. Lai (eds.)0 Latin-Chinese dictionary of fishes names. The Sueichan Press, Taiwan. 1028 p. (Ref. 31517)
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!