- Kido, K. 1988 Phylogeny of the family Liparididae, with the taxonomy of the species found around Japan. Mem. Fac. Fish. Hokkaido Univ. (35)2:125-256. (Ref. 28160)
- Fadeev, N.S. 2005 Guide to biology and fisheries of fishes of the North Pacific Ocean. Vladivostok, TINRO-Center. 366 p. (Ref. 56527)
- Parin, N.V., V.V. Fedorov and B.A. Sheiko 2002 An annotated catalogue of fish-like vertebrates and fishes of the seas of Russia and adjacent countries: Part 2. Order Scorpaeniformes. J. Ichthyol. 42(Suppl.1):S60-S135. (Ref. 58496)
Depth range (m): 86 - 86
Note: this information has not been validated. Check this *note*. Your feedback is most welcome.
Recorded at 86 meters.
Molecular Biology and Genetics
Barcode data: Liparis agassizii
No available public DNA sequences.
Download FASTA File
Statistics of barcoding coverage: Liparis agassizii
Public Records: 2
Specimens with Barcodes: 4
Species With Barcodes: 1
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Liparis agassizii.|
Liparis agassizii, in one instance called "agassiz's snailfish", is a fish from the genus Liparis. It lives in the North Pacific Ocean at a depth range between zero and one hundred meters. The fish may especially be found from the Iwate Prefecture to Hokkaido, off the coast of Primorskiy, off the western and southeastern coast of Sakhalin, and in the southern Kuril Islands.
- Froese, Rainer and Pauly, Daniel, eds. (2014). "Liparis agassizii" in FishBase. November 2014 version.
- M. Sakaguchi (18 May 2004). More Efficient Utilization of Fish and Fisheries Products. Elsevier. p. 33. ISBN 978-0-08-053699-6.
|This Scorpaeniformes article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!