The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Andriyashev, A.P. and N.V. Chernova0 Annotated list of fishlike vertebrates and fish of the arctic seas and adjacent waters. J. Ichthyol. 35(1):81-123. (Ref. 43202)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the American Museum of Natural History. American Museum of Natural History, Central Park West , NY 10024-5192, USA. (Ref. 41414)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the National Museum of Natural History (Smithsonian Institution). Smithsonian Institution-Division of Fishes. (Ref. 38732)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). (Ref. 31982)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the University of British Columbia Fish Museum Fish Museum. University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada. (Ref. 10937)
- Breder, C.M. and D.E. Rosen0 Modes of reproduction in fishes. T.F.H. Publications, Neptune City, New Jersey. 941 p. (Ref. 205)
- Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences0 Chinese aquatic germplasm resources database. http://zzzy.fishinfo.cn (Ref. 58108)
- Dudarev, V.A.0 Composition and biomass of the benthic and benthopelagic fishes on the northern Primor'ye shelf. J. Ichthyol. 36(4):307-312. (Ref. 45905)
- Fedorov, V.V., I.A. Chereshnev, M.V. Nazarkin, A.V. Shestakov and V.V. Volobuev0 Catalog of marine and freswater fishes of the northern part of the Sea of Okhotsk. Vladivostok: Dalnauka, 2003. 204 p. (Ref. 50550)
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2015). FishBase (version Jan 2015). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 26th August 2015 (Roskov Y., Abucay L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Kunze T., Flann C., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., DeWalt R.E., Decock W., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col. Species 2000: Naturalis, Leiden, the Netherlands. ISSN 2405-8858.
- Kim, I.S., Y. Choi, C.L. Lee, Y.J. Lee, B.J. Kim and J.H. Kim0 Illustrated book of Korean fishes. Kyo-Hak Pub Co. Seoul. 615p. (in Korean). (Ref. 77001)
- Masuda, H., K. Amaoka, C. Araga, T. Uyeno and T. Yoshino. 1984. The fishes of the Japanese Archipelago. Vol. 1. Tokai University Press, Tokyo, Japan. 437 p. (text).
- Masuda, H., K. Amaoka, C. Araga, T. Uyeno and T. Yoshino0 The fishes of the Japanese Archipelago. Vol. 1. Tokai University Press, Tokyo, Japan. 437 p. (text). (Ref. 559)
- Matarese, A.C., A.W. Kendall, D.M. Blood and M.V. Vinter0 Laboratory guide to early life history stages of Northeast Pacific fishes. NOAA Tech. Rep. NMFS 80:1-652. (Ref. 265)
- Novikov, N.P., A.S. Sokolovsky, T.G. Sokolovskaya and Y.M. Yakovlev0 The fishes of Primorye. Vladivostok, Far Eastern State Tech. Fish. Univ., 552 p. (Ref. 56557)
- Orlov, A.M. and D.L. Pitruk0 Data on the feeding of the Polypera simushirae (Liparidae) with comments on its distribution at the northern Kuril Islands. J. Ichthyol. 36(9):781-786. (Ref. 26947)
- Orlov, A.M.0 Demersal ichthyofauna of Pacific waters around the Kuril islands and Southeastern Kamchatka. Russ. J. Mar. Biol. 24(3):144-160. (Ref. 51601)
- Orlov, A.M.0 On feeding of mass species of deep-sea skates (Bathyraja spp., Rajidae) from the Pacific waters of the Northern Kurils and Southeastern Kamchatka. J. Ichthyol. 38(8):635-644. (Ref. 30702)
- Orlov, A.M.0 The diets and feeding habits of some deep-water benthic skates (Rajidae) in the Pacific waters off the Northern Kuril Islands and Southeastern Kamchatka. Alaska Fish. Res. Bull. 5(1):1-17. (Ref. 27640)
- Quast, J.C. and E.L. Hall0 List of fishes of Alaska and adjacent waters with a guide to some of their literature. U.S. Dep. Commer., NOAA Tech. Rep. NMFS SSRF-658, 47 p. (Ref. 6876)
- Ricker, W.E.0 Russian-English dictionary for students of fisheries and aquatic biology. Fisheries Research Board of Canada, Ottawa. (Ref. 48321)
- Sokolovskaya, T.G., A.S. Sokolovskii and E.I. Sobolevskii0 A list of fishes of Peter the Great Bay (the Sea of Japan). J. Ichthyol. 38(1):1-11. (Ref. 27683)
- Tabunkov, V.D. and E.R. Chernysheva0 Feeding of non-commercial fish species in the Terpeniya Bay. Izv. TINRO 110:98-104. (Ref. 56383)
- Tokranov, A.M.0 Breeding habits of mass species of sculpins in the coastal waters of Kamchatka. Biol. Morya 4:28-32. (Ref. 56466)
- Tokranov, A.M.0 Feeding habits of species of Hemilepidotus (Cottidae) and their place in the trophic system of Kamchatka coastal waters. J. Ichthyol. 35(9):89-101. (Ref. 12575)
- Tokranov, A.M.0 Feeding of yellow Irish Lord, Hemilepidotus jordani and Gilbert's Irish Lord, Hemilepidotus gilberti, along the east coast of Kamchatka. Mar. Freshwat. Res. 49(7):89-96. (Ref. 30429)
- Tokranov, A.M.0 Reproduction of Irish lords of the genus Hemilepidotus (Cottidae) on the east coast of Kamchatka. J. Ichthyol. 26(1):35-42. (Ref. 33765)
- Wu, H.L., K.-T. Shao and C.F. Lai (eds.)0 Latin-Chinese dictionary of fishes names. The Sueichan Press, Taiwan. 1028 p. (Ref. 31517)
- Zolotov, O.G. and A.M. Tokranov0 Feeding characteristics of greenlings and Irish lords during spawning in the upper sublittoral of eastern Kamchatka. J. Ichthyol. 31(3):146-155. (Ref. 9021)
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!