The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- 1. IUCN Red List (October, 2006) http://www.iucnredlist.org http://www.iucnredlist.org
- 2. Lourie, S.A., Foster, S.J., Cooper, E.W.T. and Vincent, A.C.J. (2004) A Guide to the Identification of Seahorses - Project Seahorse and TRAFFIC North America. University of British Columbia and World Wildlife Fund, Washington D.C..
- 3. CITES (December, 2006) http://www.cites.org http://www.cites.org
- 4. Fish to the Nth (December, 2006) http://www.fishtothenth.com/hcoronatus.html http://www.fishtothenth.com/hcoronatus.html
- 5. FishBase (December, 2006) http://www.fishbase.org/Summary/SpeciesSummary.php?id=23141 http://www.fishbase.org/Summary/SpeciesSummary.php?id=23141
- 6. Project Seahorse (December, 2006) http://seahorse.fisheries.ubc.ca/biology5.html http://seahorse.fisheries.ubc.ca/biology5.html
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the American Museum of Natural History. American Museum of Natural History, Central Park West , NY 10024-5192, USA. (Ref. 41414)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Gulf Coast Research Laboratory (GCRL). The Gulf Coast Research Laboratory (GCRL), Ocean Springs, Mississippi, USA. (Ref. 34634)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). (Ref. 31982)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Zoological Museum, University of Copenhagen. Zoological Museum, University of Copenhagen. (Ref. 40919)
- Baillie, J. and B. Groombridge (eds.)0 1996 IUCN red list of threatened animals. IUCN, Gland, Switzerland. 378 p. (Ref. 12255)
- Breder, C.M. and D.E. Rosen0 Modes of reproduction in fishes. T.F.H. Publications, Neptune City, New Jersey. 941 p. (Ref. 205)
- CITES0 Appendices I, II and III valid from 25 September 2012. UNEP. (Ref. 93496)
- Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences0 Chinese aquatic germplasm resources database. http://zzzy.fishinfo.cn (Ref. 58108)
- Foster, S.J. and A.C.J. Vincent0 Life history and ecology of seahorses: implications for conservation and management. J. Fish Biol. 65:1-61. (Ref. 52034)
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2013). FishBase (version Feb 2013). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Hilton-Taylor, C.0 2000 IUCN red list of threatened species. IUCN, Gland, Switzerland and Cambridge, UK. xviii + 61 p. (with 1 CD-ROM). (Ref. 36508)
- Horinouchi, M. and M. Sano0 Food habits of fishes in a Zostera marina bed at Aburatsubo, central Japan. Ichthyol. Res. 47(2):163-173. (Ref. 36318)
- Huang, Z.0 Marine species and their distribution in China's seas. p. 404-463. Vertebrata. Smithsonian Institution, Florida, USA. 598 p. (Ref. 47843)
- Hudson, E. and G. Mace (eds.)0 Marine fish and the IUCN red list of threatened animals. Report of the workshop held in collaboration with WWF and IUCN at the Zoological Society of London, April 29-May 1 1996. World Wildlife Fund, Zoological Society of London, The World Conservation Union, 26 p. (Ref. 11858)
- Kaup, J.J.0 Catalogue of the lophobranchiate fish in the collection of the British Museum. Trustees of the Brit. Mus., London. 76 p. (Ref. 1695)
- Kim, I.S., Y. Choi, C.L. Lee, Y.J. Lee, B.J. Kim and J.H. Kim0 Illustrated book of Korean fishes. Kyo-Hak Pub Co. Seoul. 615p. (in Korean). (Ref. 77001)
- Lourie, S.A., A.C.J. Vincent and H.J. Hall0 Seahorses: an identification guide to the world's species and their conservation. Project Seahorse, London. 214 p. (Ref. 30915)
- Masuda, H. and G.R. Allen0 Meeresfische der Welt - Gro
- Masuda, H., K. Amaoka, C. Araga, T. Uyeno and T. Yoshino. 1984. The fishes of the Japanese Archipelago. Vol. 1. Tokai University Press, Tokyo, Japan. 437 p. (text).
- Masuda, H., K. Amaoka, C. Araga, T. Uyeno and T. Yoshino0 The fishes of the Japanese Archipelago. Vol. 1. Tokai University Press, Tokyo, Japan. 437 p. (text). (Ref. 559)
- Okiyama, M.0 An atlas of the early stage fishes in Japan. Koeltz Scientific Books, Germany. 1154 p. (Ref. 9902)
- Shiino, Sueo M. 1976. List of Common Names of Fishes of the World, Those Prevailing among English-speaking Nations. Science Report of Shima Marineland, no. 4. 262
- Swedish Museum of Natural History0 Fish collection database of the Naturhistoriska riksmuseet (Swedish Museum of Natural History). Ichthyology Section, Department of Vertebrate Zoology, Swedish Museum of Natural History, Stockholm, Sweden. (Ref. 31402)
- Tang, W.-C.0 Chinese medicinal materials from the sea. Abstracts of Chinese Medicine 1(4):571-600. (Ref. 12166)
- Wu, H.L., K.-T. Shao and C.F. Lai (eds.)0 Latin-Chinese dictionary of fishes names. The Sueichan Press, Taiwan. 1028 p. (Ref. 31517)
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!