The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Ashley, S. 2002. It's not easy being green. Scientific American. 286(4): 32-33.
- Bouchet, P. (2015). Ostreidae. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=215
- Gill development, functional and evolutionary implications in the Pacific oyster <i>Crassostrea gigas</i> (Bivalvia: Ostreidae). Marine Biology. 149(3), 547-563. (2006).
- Turgeon, D. D., J. F. Quinn, Jr., A. E. Bogan, E. V. Coan, F. G. Hochberg, W. G. Lyons, et al. 1998. Common and scientific names of aquatic invertebrates from the United States and Canada: Mollusks, 2nd ed. American Fisheries Society Special Publication 26. 526
- Wheeler, AP; George, JW; Evans, CA. 1981. Control of calcium carbonate nucleation and crystal growth by soluble matrix of oyster shell. Science. 212(4501): 1397-1398.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!