The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Allen, G.R. and D.R. Robertson 1994 Fishes of the tropical eastern Pacific. University of Hawaii Press, Honolulu. 332 p. (Ref. 11482)
- Allen, G.R. and D.R. Robertson. 1994. Fishes of the tropical eastern Pacific. University of Hawaii Press, Honolulu. 332 p.
- Allen, G.R. and D.R. Robertson0 Fishes of the tropical eastern Pacific. University of Hawaii Press, Honolulu. 332 p. (Ref. 11482)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the National Museum of Natural History (Smithsonian Institution). Smithsonian Institution-Division of Fishes. (Ref. 38732)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). (Ref. 31982)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the University of British Columbia Fish Museum Fish Museum. University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada. (Ref. 10937)
- Brothers, E. B. 1975. The comparative ecology and behavior of three sympatric California gobies. Ph.D. diss , Vol. 0, Page: 0
- Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences0 Chinese aquatic germplasm resources database. http://zzzy.fishinfo.cn (Ref. 58108)
- Edgar, G. J., Banks, S., Fariña, J. M., Calvopiña, M. and Martínez, C. 2004. Regional biogeography of shallow reef fish and macro-invertebrate communities in the Galapagos archipelago , Source: Journal of Biogeography, Vol. 31, Page: 1107-1124
- Eschmeyer, W.N. (ed.)0 Catalog of fishes. Special Publication, California Academy of Sciences, San Francisco. 3 vols. 2905 p. (Ref. 26282)
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2013). FishBase (version Feb 2013). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Grove, J.S. and Lavenberg, R. J. 1997. The fishes of the Galápagos islands. , Vol. 0, Page: 863pp
- Heller, E. and Snodgrass, R.E. 1903. Papers from the Hopkins Stanford Galapagos expedition, 1898-1899. XV. New fishes. , Source: Proc. Wash. Acad. Sci., Vol. 5, Page: 189-229
- Humann, P. 1993. Reef Fish Identification: Galapagos , Vol. 0, Page: 192pp
- IUCN 2006 2006 IUCN red list of threatened species. www.iucnredlist.org. Downloaded July 2006.
- Jordan, D.S. and Evermann, B.W. 1898. The fishes of North and Middle America: a descriptive catalogue of the species of fish-like vertebrates found in the waters of North America, north of the Isthmus of Panama. Part III. , Source: Bull. U.S. Nat. Mus., Vol. 47, Page: 2183-3136
- Okey, T.A. and S.A. Sheperd0 Demersal fish assemblages at two depths (6 and 13 m) on Isabela and Fernandina Islands, Galapagos. Program BIOMAR, Charles Darwin Research Station, Santa Cruz Island, Galapagos. 13p. Manuscript. (Ref. 41880)
- Patzner, R.A., J.L. Van Tassell, M. Kova?i? and B.G. Kapoor0 The biology of gobies. Enfield, NH : Science Publishers ; Boca Raton, FL : DIstributed by CRC Press, 685 p. (Ref. 92840)
- Stepien, C.A., Dixon, M.T. and Hillis, D.M. 1993. Evolutionary relationships of the blennioid fish families Clinidae, Labrisomidae and Chaenopsidae: Congruence Between DNA Sequence and Allozyme Data , Source: Bull. Mar. Sci., Vol. 52, Page: 496-515
- Wu, H.L., K.-T. Shao and C.F. Lai (eds.)0 Latin-Chinese dictionary of fishes names. The Sueichan Press, Taiwan. 1028 p. (Ref. 31517)
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!