The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Allen, G.R.0 Butterfly and angelfishes of the world. Vol. 2. 3rd edit. in English. Mergus Publishers, Melle, Germany. (Ref. 4858)
- Allsop, D.J. and S.A. West0 Constant relative age and size at sex change for sequentially hermaphroditic fish. J. Evol. Biol. 16(2003):921-929. (Ref. 55367)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Bernice P. Bishop Museum (BPBM). Bishop Museum, 1525 Bernice Street, Honolulu, Hawai`I, 96817-0916 USA. (Ref. 31667)
- Brothers, E.B. and R.E. Thresher0 Pelagic duration, dispersal, and the distribution of Indo-Pacific coral-reef fishes. Symp. Ser. Undersea Res. 3(1):53-69. (Ref. 32016)
- Carl, H.0 Danish fish names. Zoological Museum of Copenhagen. Unpublished. (Ref. 51471)
- Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences0 Chinese aquatic germplasm resources database. http://zzzy.fishinfo.cn (Ref. 58108)
- Eschmeyer, W.N. (ed.)0 Catalog of fishes. Special Publication, California Academy of Sciences, San Francisco. 3 vols. 2905 p. (Ref. 26282)
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2013). FishBase (version Feb 2013). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Hardy, J.D. Jr. (comp.)0 Coral reef fish species. NOAANational Oceanographic Data Center. NODC Coral Reef Data and Information Management System. USA. 537 p. (Ref. 48497)
- Huang, Z.0 Marine species and their distribution in China's seas. p. 404-463. Vertebrata. Smithsonian Institution, Florida, USA. 598 p. (Ref. 47843)
- Lieske, E. and R. Myers0 Collins Pocket Guide. Coral reef fishes. Indo-Pacific & Caribbean including the Red Sea. Haper Collins Publishers, 400 p. (Ref. 9710)
- Masuda, H. and G.R. Allen0 Meeresfische der Welt - Gro
- Masuda, H., K. Amaoka, C. Araga, T. Uyeno and T. Yoshino0 The fishes of the Japanese Archipelago. Vol. 1. Tokai University Press, Tokyo, Japan. 437 p. (text). (Ref. 559)
- Moyer, J.T. and A. Nakazono0 Population structure, reproductive behavior and protogynous hermaphroditism in the angelfish Centropyge interruptus at Miyake-Jima, Japan. Jap. J. Ichthyol. 25:25-39. (Ref. 34252)
- Mundy, B.C.0 Checklist of the fishes of the Hawaiian Archipelago. Bishop Museum Bulletins in Zoology. Bishop Mus. Bull. Zool. (6):1-704. (Ref. 58302)
- Nakabo, T.0 Fishes of Japan with pictorial keys to the species, English edition II. Tokai University Press, Japan, pp 867-1749. (Ref. 43239)
- Randall, J.E. 2007. Reef and shore fishes of the Hawaiian Islands. Sea Grant College Program, University of Hawai'i, Honolulu. Reef and shore fishes of the Hawaiian Islands. : i-xivb + 1-546.
- Randall, J.E., H. Ida, K. Kato, R.L. Pyle and J.L. Earle0 Annotated checklist of inshore fishes of the Ogasawara Islands. Nat. Sci. Mus. Monogr. (11):1-74. (Ref. 26066)
- Randall, J.E., J.L. Earle, T. Hayes, C. Pittman, M. Severns and R.L.F. Smith0 Eleven new records and validations of shore fishes from the Hawaiian Islands. Pac. Sci. 47(3):222-239. (Ref. 7490)
- Randall, J.E.0 Randall's tank photos. Collection of 10,000 large-format photos (slides) of dead fishes. Unpublished. (Ref. 28618)
- Randall, J.E.0 Randall's underwater photos. Collection of almost 2,000 underwater photos (slides). Unpublished. (Ref. 28620)
- Randall, J.E.0 Reef and shore fishes of the Hawaiian Islands. Sea Grant College Program, University of Hawai'i, Honolulu. i-xivb + 1-546. (Ref. 86689)
- Robins, C.R., R.M. Bailey, C.E. Bond, J.R. Brooker, E.A. Lachner, R.N. Lea and W.B. Scott0 World fishes important to North Americans. Exclusive of species from the continental waters of the United States and Canada. Am. Fish. Soc. Spec. Publ. (21):243 p. (Ref. 4537)
- Sadovy, Y. and D.Y. Shapiro0 Criteria for the diagnosis of hermaphroditism in fishes. Copeia 1987(1):136-156. (Ref. 34185)
- Shen, S.C. (ed.)0 Fishes of Taiwan. Department of Zoology, National Taiwan University, Taipei. 960 p. (Ref. 5193)
- Whiteman, E.A. and I.M. C
- Wu, H.L., K.-T. Shao and C.F. Lai (eds.)0 Latin-Chinese dictionary of fishes names. The Sueichan Press, Taiwan. 1028 p. (Ref. 31517)
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!