The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the National Museum of Natural History (Smithsonian Institution). Smithsonian Institution-Division of Fishes. (Ref. 38732)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). (Ref. 31982)
- Baensch, H.A. and R. Riehl0 Aquarien Atlas, Band 5. Mergus Verlag, Melle, Germany. 1148 p. (Ref. 13614)
- Berg, L.S.0 Freshwater fishes of the U.S.S.R. and adjacent countries. volume 2, 4th edition. Israel Program for Scientific Translations Ltd, Jerusalem. (Russian version published 1949). (Ref. 1441)
- Bogutskaya, N.G. and A.M. Naseka0 REGIONAL CHECK-LISTS: Amur River Drainage Area in Russia. In Website and Database: "Freshwater Fishes of Russia": A Source of Information on the Current State of the Fauna. Zoological Institute RAS. (Ref. 58298)
- Bogutskaya, N.G. and A.M. Naseka0 REGIONAL CHECK-LISTS: Sakhalin Island. In Website and Database: "Freshwater Fishes of Russia": A Source of Information on the Current State of the Fauna. Zoological Institute RAS. (Ref. 58299)
- Bogutskaya, N.G., A.M. Naseka, S.V. Shedko, E.D. Vasil'eva and I.A. Chereshnev. 2008. The fishes of the Amur River: updated check-list and zoogeography. Ichthyol. Explor. Freshwat. 19(4):301-366.
- Bogutskaya, N.G., A.M. Naseka, S.V. Shedko, E.D. Vasil'eva and I.A. Chereshnev0 The fishes of the Amur River: updated check-list and zoogeography. Ichthyol. Explor. Freshwat. 19(4):301-366. (Ref. 82587)
- Bogutskaya, N.G.0 Common names of Russian freshwater fishes. Spreadsheet with cyrillic names made available for inclusion in FishBase. Unpublished. (Ref. 45043)
- Carl, H.0 Danish fish names. Zoological Museum of Copenhagen. Unpublished. (Ref. 51471)
- Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences0 Chinese aquatic germplasm resources database. http://zzzy.fishinfo.cn (Ref. 58108)
- Eschmeyer, W.N. (ed.)0 Catalog of fishes. Special Publication, California Academy of Sciences, San Francisco. 3 vols. 2905 p. (Ref. 26282)
- Eschmeyer, W.N. (ed.)0 Catalog of fishes. Updated database version of November 1999. Catalog databases as made available to FishBase in November 1999. (Ref. 33021)
- Fisheries Management Division of the Shiga Prefecture Agriculture and Fisheries Department0 Shiga's Fisheries (Fiscal Year 2007). Shiga no Suisan (Heisei 19 Nendo), pp. 77-79. (Ref. 78994)
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2013). FishBase (version Feb 2013). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Fujita, T. and K. Hosoya0 Cephalic lateral line systems in the Far Eastern species of the genus Phoxinus (Cyprinidae). Ichthyol. Res. 52(4):336-342. (Ref. 56624)
- Hanel, L. and J. Nov
- Hureau, J.-C.0 La base de donn
- Institute of Hydrobiology, Academia Sinica, Shanghai Natural Museum and Ministry of Agriculture of China0 The freshwater fishes of China in coloured illustrations. Vol. 3. Institute of Hydrobiology , Academia Sinica and Shanghai Natural Museum and Ministry of Agriculture of China. 166p. (Ref. 51717)
- Jang, M.-H., J.-G. Kim, S.-B. Park, K.-S. Jeong, G.-I. Cho and G.-J. Joo0 The current status of the distribution of introduced fish in large river systems of South Korea. Internat. Rev. Hydrobiol. 87(2-3):319-328. (Ref. 58345)
- Kang, Y.S. and E.H. Park0 Studies on the chromosomes and relative DNA values in four species of the family Cyprinidae of Korean freshwaters. C.I.S. 16:24-26. (Ref. 34732)
- Klinkhardt, M, M. Tesche and H. Greven0 Database of fish chromosomes. Westarp Wissenschaften. (Ref. 34370)
- Kottelat, M.0 Fishes of Mongolia. A check-list of the fishes known to occur in Mongolia with comments on systematics and nomenclature. The World Bank, Washington, DC. 103 p. (Ref. 57778)
- Luo, Y.0 Leuciscinae. p. 61-112. In Chen, Y.-Y. and et al. (Eds). Fauna Sinica. Osteichthyes. Cypriniformes II. Science Press. Beijing. 1-531. (Ref. 33783)
- Okiyama, M.0 An atlas of the early stage fishes in Japan. Koeltz Scientific Books, Germany. 1154 p. (Ref. 9902)
- Varjo, M., L. Koli and H. Dahlstr
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!