The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the American Museum of Natural History. American Museum of Natural History, Central Park West , NY 10024-5192, USA. (Ref. 41414)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Centro Interdisiplinario de Ciencias Marinas. Centro Interdisiplinario de Ciencias Marinas (CICIMAR), La Paz, Mexico. (Ref. 33624)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Gulf Coast Research Laboratory (GCRL). The Gulf Coast Research Laboratory (GCRL), Ocean Springs, Mississippi, USA. (Ref. 34634)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Intitut fur Seefischerei (ISH). BIOLAB Forschungsinstitut, Hohenwestedt, Germany. (Ref. 35509)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the National Museum of Natural History (Smithsonian Institution). Smithsonian Institution-Division of Fishes. (Ref. 38732)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). (Ref. 31982)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Zoological Museum, University of Copenhagen. Zoological Museum, University of Copenhagen. (Ref. 40919)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection of the Royal British Columbia Museum. Royal British Columbia Museum, 675 Belleville Street, Victoria BC, Canada V8V 1X4. (Ref. 42125)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection of the Royal Ontario Museum. Royal Ontario Museum. (Ref. 47438)
- Beamish, R.J., K.D. Leask, O.A. Ivanov, A.A. Balanov, A.M. Orlov and B. Sinclair0 The ecology, distribution, and abundance of midwater fishes of the Subarctic Pacific gyres. Prog. Oceanog. 43:399-442. (Ref. 51600)
- Bigelow, H.B., D.M. Cohen, M.M. Dick, R.H. Gibbs Jr., M. Grey, J.E. Morrow Jr., L.P. Schultz and V. Walters0 Fishes of the western North Atlantic. Part four. New Haven, Sears Found. Mar. Res., Yale Univ. (Ref. 37473)
- Carl, H.0 Danish fish names. Zoological Museum of Copenhagen. Unpublished. (Ref. 51471)
- Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences0 Chinese aquatic germplasm resources database. http://zzzy.fishinfo.cn (Ref. 58108)
- Coad, B.W.0 Encyclopedia of Canadian fishes. Canadian Museum of Nature and Canadian Sportfishing Productions Inc. Singapore. (Ref. 12204)
- Collard, S.B.0 Forage of some eastern Pacific midwater fishes. Copeia 1970(2):348-354. (Ref. 11712)
- Eschmeyer, W.N., E.S. Herald and H. Hammann. 1983. A field guide to Pacific coast fishes of North America. Houghton Mifflin Company, Boston, U.S.A. 336 p.
- Eschmeyer, W.N., E.S. Herald and H. Hammann0 A field guide to Pacific coast fishes of North America. Houghton Mifflin Company, Boston, U.S.A. 336 p. (Ref. 2850)
- Eschmeyer, William N., ed. 1998. Catalog of Fishes. Special Publication of the Center for Biodiversity Research and Information, no. 1, vol 1-3. 2905
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2013). FishBase (version Feb 2013). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Garman, S.0 The fishes. In Reports of an exploration of the west coasts of Mexico, Central and South America, and off the Galapagos Islandsin charge of A. Agassiz, by the U.S. Fish Commission streamer 'Albatross', during 1891, ... No. XXVI. Mem. Mus. Comp. Zool. 24:431 p. (Ref. 1935)
- Hart, J.L.0 Pacific fishes of Canada. Bull. Fish. Res. Board Can. 180:740 p. (Ref. 6885)
- Hubbs, C.L., W.I. Follett and L.J. Dempster0 List of the fishes of California. Occasional Papers of the California Academy of Sciences, San Francisco, California, USA, No. 133, 51 p. (Ref. 7182)
- Hureau, J.-C.0 La base de donn
- Kailola, P.J.0 The fishes of Papua New Guinea. A revised and annotated checklist. Vol. 1. Myxinidae to Synbranchidae. Research Bulletin No. 41. Department of Fisheries and Marine Resources, Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea. 194 p. (Ref. 6993)
- Kashkin, N.I.0 Mesopelagic ichthyofauna of the southwestern Pacific. J. Ichthyol. 29(3):116-127. (Ref. 45845)
- Matarese, A.C., A.W. Kendall, D.M. Blood and M.V. Vinter0 Laboratory guide to early life history stages of Northeast Pacific fishes. NOAA Tech. Rep. NMFS 80:1-652. (Ref. 265)
- McAllister, D.E.0 A list of the fishes of Canada. Syllogeus No. 64. Nat. Mus. Nat. Sci., Ottawa, Canada. 310 p. (Ref. 11980)
- Paulin, C., A. Stewart, C. Roberts and P. McMillan0 New Zealand fish: a complete guide. National Museum of New Zealand Miscellaneous Series No. 19. 279 p. (Ref. 5755)
- Pequeño G. 1989. Peces de Chile. Lista sistemática revisada y comentada. Revista de Biología Marina, Valparaíso (Chile) 24: 1-132.
- Quast, J.C. and E.L. Hall0 List of fishes of Alaska and adjacent waters with a guide to some of their literature. U.S. Dep. Commer., NOAA Tech. Rep. NMFS SSRF-658, 47 p. (Ref. 6876)
- Rass, T.S.0 Deep-sea fish in the Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico (the American Mediterranean Region). p. 509-526. In Symposium on Investigations and Resources of the Caribbean Sea and Adjacent Regions. UNESCO, Paris. (Ref. 27768)
- Scott, W.B. and M.G. Scott0 Atlantic fishes of Canada. Can. Bull. Fish. Aquat. Sci. 219:731 p. (Ref. 5951)
- Swedish Museum of Natural History0 Fish collection database of the Naturhistoriska riksmuseet (Swedish Museum of Natural History). Ichthyology Section, Department of Vertebrate Zoology, Swedish Museum of Natural History, Stockholm, Sweden. (Ref. 31402)
- Watson, W.0 Sternoptychidae: hatchetfishes. p. 268-283. In H.G. Moser (ed.) The early stages of fishes in the California Current Region. California Cooperative Oceanic Fisheries Investigations (CalCOFI) Atlas No. 33. Allen Press, Inc., Lawrence, Kansas. 1505 p. (Ref. 35838)
- Wu, H.L., K.-T. Shao and C.F. Lai (eds.)0 Latin-Chinese dictionary of fishes names. The Sueichan Press, Taiwan. 1028 p. (Ref. 31517)
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!