The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the American Museum of Natural History. American Museum of Natural History, Central Park West , NY 10024-5192, USA. (Ref. 41414)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the National Museum of Natural History (Smithsonian Institution). Smithsonian Institution-Division of Fishes. (Ref. 38732)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). (Ref. 31982)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Zoological Museum, University of Copenhagen. Zoological Museum, University of Copenhagen. (Ref. 40919)
- Anonymous0 Fish registrations within the museum database of the Vertebrate Section of the Royal Museum for Central Africa. MRAC, Tervuren, Belgium. (Ref. 12818)
- Arkhipchuk, V.V.0 Chromosome database. Database of Dr. Victor Arkhipchuk. (Ref. 30184)
- Breder, C.M. and D.E. Rosen0 Modes of reproduction in fishes. T.F.H. Publications, Neptune City, New Jersey. 941 p. (Ref. 205)
- Carl, H.0 Danish fish names. Zoological Museum of Copenhagen. Unpublished. (Ref. 51471)
- Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences0 Chinese aquatic germplasm resources database. http://zzzy.fishinfo.cn (Ref. 58108)
- Eschmeyer, W.N. (ed.)0 Catalog of fishes. Special Publication, California Academy of Sciences, San Francisco. 3 vols. 2905 p. (Ref. 26282)
- Eschmeyer, W.N. (ed.)0 Catalog of fishes. Updated database version of March 2003. Catalog databases as made available to FishBase in March 2003. (Ref. 46206)
- Eschmeyer, W.N. (ed.)0 Catalog of fishes. Updated database version of November 1999. Catalog databases as made available to FishBase in November 1999. (Ref. 33021)
- Eschmeyer, W.N.0 Catalog of the genera of recent fishes. California Academy of Sciences, San Francisco, USA. 697 p. (Ref. 1830)
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2013). FishBase (version Feb 2013). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Gibbons, S.0 Collect fish on stamps. Stanley Gibbons Ltd., London and Ringwood. 418 p. (Ref. 31522)
- Gyldenholm, A.O. and J.J. Scheel0 Chromosome numbers of fishes. I. p. 90-97. In J.P. Wourms, D.E. Semler, J.V. Merriner et.al. Genetic studies of fish:II. MSS Information Corporation, New York. (Ref. 8938)
- Huber, J.H.0 Killi-Data 1996. Updated checklist of taxonomic names, collecting localities and bibliographic references of oviparous Cyprinodont fishes (Atherinomorpha, Pisces). Soci
- King, R.P.0 Length-weight relationships and related statistics of 73 populations of fish occurring in inland waters of Nigeria. Naga ICLARM Q. 19(3):49-52. (Ref. 11363)
- Klinkhardt, M, M. Tesche and H. Greven0 Database of fish chromosomes. Westarp Wissenschaften. (Ref. 34370)
- Lazara, K.J. 2000. The killifishes, an annotated checklist, synonymy, and bibliography of recent cyprinodontiform fishes. The Killifish Master Index, 4th Edition. The American Killifish Association, Cincinnati, Ohio, i-xviii, 1-624, appendices A-C.
- Lazara, K.J.0 The killifishes, an annotated checklist, synonymy, and bibliography of recent cyprinodontiform fishes. The Killifish Master Index, 4th Edition. The American Killifish Association, Cincinnati, Ohio, i-xviii, 1-624, appendices A-C. (Ref. 42871)
- Olaosebikan, B.D. and A. Raji0 Field guide to Nigerian freshwater fishes. Federal College of Freshwater Fisheries Technology, New Bussa, Nigeria. 106 p. (Ref. 31256)
- Paugy, D., K. Traor
- Post, A.0 Vergleichende Untersuchungen der Chromosomenzahlen bei S
- Rass, T.S.0 Fish. Vol. 4, Life of animals. V.E. Sokolov (ed.), Moscow: Prosveschenie. 575p. (Ref. 30503)
- Riehl, R. and H.A. Baensch0 Aquarien Atlas, Band 1. 10th edition. Mergus Verlag GmBH, Melle, Germany. 992 p. (Ref. 13371)
- Riehl, R. and H.A. Baensch0 Aquarien Atlas. Band. 1. Melle: Mergus, Verlag f
- Robins, C.R., R.M. Bailey, C.E. Bond, J.R. Brooker, E.A. Lachner, R.N. Lea and W.B. Scott0 World fishes important to North Americans. Exclusive of species from the continental waters of the United States and Canada. Am. Fish. Soc. Spec. Publ. (21):243 p. (Ref. 4537)
- Romand, R.0 Cyprinodontidae. p. 586-654. In C. Lev
- Scheel, J.J.0 Rivulins of the old world. Trop. Fish Hobbyist Publications, Neptune City, New Jersey, USA. (Ref. 8951)
- Schliewen, U.K.0 Aquarium fish. Barron's Education Series, Incorporated. 159 p. (Ref. 30491)
- Trewavas, E. and F.R. Irvine0 Fresh-water fishes. p. 221-282. In F.R. Irvine (ed.) The fishes and fisheries of the Gold Coast. The Crown Agents for the Colonies, London. 352 p. (Ref. 11235)
- Varjo, M., L. Koli and H. Dahlstr
- Vasil'ev, V.P.0 Chromosome numbers in fish-like vertebrates and fish. J. Ichthyol. 20(3):1-38. (Ref. 8973)
- Vivien, J.0 Faune du Cameroun. Guide des mammif
- Wildekamp, R.H., R. Romand and J.J. Scheel0 Cyprinodontidae. p. 165-276. In J. Daget, J.-P. Gosse and D.F.E. Thys van den Audenaerde (eds.) Check-list of the freshwater fishes of Africa (CLOFFA). ISNB, Brussels, MRAC; Tervuren; and ORSTOM, Paris. Vol. 2. (Ref. 3788)
- Wu, H.L., K.-T. Shao and C.F. Lai (eds.)0 Latin-Chinese dictionary of fishes names. The Sueichan Press, Taiwan. 1028 p. (Ref. 31517)
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!