The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Allen, G.R. and W.F. Smith-Vaniz0 Fishes of the Cocos (Keeling) Islands. Atoll Res. Bull. 412:21 p. (Ref. 9399)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the J.L.B. Smith Institute of Ichthyology, Grahamstown, South Africa. J.L.B. Smith Institute of Ichthyology, Grahamstown, South Africa. (Ref. 36670)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). (Ref. 31982)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection of the Royal Ontario Museum. Royal Ontario Museum. (Ref. 47438)
- Bailly, N. (2014). Cheilodipterus arabicus (Gmelin, 1789). In: Froese, R. and D. Pauly. Editors. (2014) FishBase. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=278890
- Breder, C.M. and D.E. Rosen0 Modes of reproduction in fishes. T.F.H. Publications, Neptune City, New Jersey. 941 p. (Ref. 205)
- Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences0 Chinese aquatic germplasm resources database. http://zzzy.fishinfo.cn (Ref. 58108)
- Dioneda, R.R., L.R. Pura, Q.P. Sia III and L.O. Basmayor0 A checklist of fishes and invertebrates caught and observed in Lagonoy Gulf. In G. Silvestre, C. Luna, V. Soliman and L. Garces (eds.) Resource and ecological assessment of Lagonoy Gulf, Philippines: Terminal Report Vol.2 Technical Monograph. ICLARM Tech Rep. 000,000 p. (Ref. 43283)
- Eschmeyer, William N., ed. 1998. Catalog of Fishes. Special Publication of the Center for Biodiversity Research and Information, no. 1, vol 1-3. 2905
- FAO-FIES0 Aquatic Sciences and Fisheries Information System (ASFIS) species list. Retrieved from http://www.fao.org/fishery/collection/asfis/en, April 2014. (Ref. 95632)
- FAO-FIES0 Aquatic Sciences and Fisheries Information System (ASFIS) species list. Retrieved from http://www.fao.org/fishery/collection/asfis/en, March 2012. (Ref. 90062)
- Fouda, M.M. and G.V. Hermosa Jr.0 A checklist of Oman fishes. Sultan Qaboos University Press, Sultanate of Oman. 42 p. (Ref. 6365)
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2013). FishBase (version Feb 2013). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Garces, L.R., Q.P. Sia, M.J.M. Vega, J. Cabansag and V. Hilomen0 Species composition and abundance of reef fish communities. p. 000-000. In G. Silvestre, C. Luna and J. Padilla (eds.) Multidisciplinary assessment of the fisheries in San Miguel Bay, Philippines (1992-1993). ICLARM Technical Report 47. International Center for Living Aquatic Resources Management, Makati, Philippines. (Ref. 45334)
- Golani, D. and S. V. Bogorodsky0 The fishes of the Red Sea - reappraisal and updated checklist. Zootaxa 2463:1-135. (Ref. 84159)
- Gon, O. 1993 Revision of the cardinalfish genus Cheilodipterus (Perciformes: Apogonidae), with description of five new species. Indo-Pac. Fish. (22):59 p. (Ref. 8525)
- Gon, O.0 Apogonidae. p. 546-561. In M.M. Smith and P.C. Heemstra (eds.) Smiths' sea fishes. Springer-Verlag, Berlin. (Ref. 4329)
- Gon, O.0 Revision of the cardinalfish genus Cheilodipterus (Perciformes: Apogonidae), with description of five new species. Indo-Pac. Fish. (22):59 p. (Ref. 8525)
- Hardy, J.D. Jr. (comp.)0 Coral reef fish species. NOAANational Oceanographic Data Center. NODC Coral Reef Data and Information Management System. USA. 537 p. (Ref. 48497)
- IUCN 2006 2006 IUCN red list of threatened species. www.iucnredlist.org. Downloaded July 2006.
- Kailola, P.J.0 The fishes of Papua New Guinea: a revised and annotated checklist. Vol. II Scorpaenidae to Callionymidae. Research Bulletin No. 41, Research Section, Dept. of Fisheries and Marine Resources, Papua New Guinea. (Ref. 6192)
- Khalaf, M.A.0 Fish fauna of the Jordanian Coast, Gulf of Aqaba, Red Sea. Journal of King Abdulaziz University: Marine Sciences 15(1): 23-50. (Ref. 58021)
- Lieske, E. and R. Myers 1994 Collins Pocket Guide. Coral reef fishes. Indo-Pacific & Caribbean including the Red Sea. Haper Collins Publishers, 400 p. (Ref. 9710)
- Lieske, E. and R. Myers0 Collins Pocket Guide. Coral reef fishes. Indo-Pacific & Caribbean including the Red Sea. Haper Collins Publishers, 400 p. (Ref. 9710)
- Randall, J.E. 1995 Coastal fishes of Oman. University of Hawaii Press, Honolulu, Hawaii. 439 p. (Ref. 11441)
- Randall, J.E. 1995. Coastal fishes of Oman. University of Hawaii Press, Honolulu, Hawaii. 439 p.
- Randall, J.E.0 Coastal fishes of Oman. University of Hawaii Press, Honolulu, Hawaii. 439 p. (Ref. 11441)
- Randall, J.E.0 Randall's tank photos. Collection of 10,000 large-format photos (slides) of dead fishes. Unpublished. (Ref. 28618)
- Randall, J.E.0 Randall's underwater photos. Collection of almost 2,000 underwater photos (slides). Unpublished. (Ref. 28620)
- Seeto, J. and W.J. Baldwin0 A checklist of the fishes of Fiji and a bibliography of Fijian fish. Division of Marine Studies Technical Report 1/2010. The University of the South Pacific. Suva, Fiji. 102 p. (Ref. 85272)
- Smith, A. and P. Dalzell0 Fisheries resources and management investigations in Woleai Atoll, Yap State, Federated States of Micronesia. South Pacific Commission, Noumea, New Caledonia. 46 p. (Ref. 26067)
- Smith, J.L.B. and M.M. Smith0 The fishes of Seychelles. Rhodes University, Grahamstown. 215 p. (Ref. 1623)
- Thresher, R.E. 1984 Reproduction in reef fishes. T.F.H. Publications, Inc. Ltd., Neptune City, New Jersey. 399 p. (Ref. 240)
- Thresher, R.E.0 Reproduction in reef fishes. T.F.H. Publications, Inc. Ltd., Neptune City, New Jersey. 399 p. (Ref. 240)
- Wu, H.L., K.-T. Shao and C.F. Lai (eds.)0 Latin-Chinese dictionary of fishes names. The Sueichan Press, Taiwan. 1028 p. (Ref. 31517)
- Zajonz, U., M. Khalaf and F. Krupp0 Coastal fish assemblages of the Socotra Archipelago. p.127-170. In Conservation and sustainable use of biodiversity of Socotra Archipelago: marine habitat, biodiversity and fisheries surveys and management. Progress Report of Phase III. Senckenberg Research Institute and Natural History Museum, Frankfurt. (Ref. 37631)
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!