The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). (Ref. 31982)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the University of British Columbia Fish Museum Fish Museum. University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada. (Ref. 10937)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection of the Royal British Columbia Museum. Royal British Columbia Museum, 675 Belleville Street, Victoria BC, Canada V8V 1X4. (Ref. 42125)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection of the Royal Ontario Museum. Royal Ontario Museum. (Ref. 47438)
- Anonymous0 The icthyological collection of the Zoological Museum Hamburg (ZMH). Division of Ichthyology and Herpetology, Zoological Museum Hamburg (ZMH). (Ref. 35508)
- Canadian Department of Fisheries and Oceans0 British Columbia tidal waters sport fishing guide 1995-1996. Canadian Dept. of Fisheries and Oceans. (Ref. 11007)
- Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences0 Chinese aquatic germplasm resources database. http://zzzy.fishinfo.cn (Ref. 58108)
- Clemens, W.A. and G.V. Wilby0 Fishes of the Pacific coast of Canada. 2nd ed. Fish. Res. Bd. Canada Bull. (68):443 p. (Ref. 4925)
- Eschmeyer, W.N. (ed.)0 Catalog of fishes. Special Publication, California Academy of Sciences, San Francisco. 3 vols. 2905 p. (Ref. 26282)
- Eschmeyer, W.N., E.S. Herald and H. Hammann0 A field guide to Pacific coast fishes of North America. Houghton Mifflin Company, Boston, U.S.A. 336 p. (Ref. 2850)
- Evermann, B.W. and E.L. Goldsborough0 The fishes of Alaska. Bull. U.S. Bur. Fish. 26: 219-360. (Ref. 11366)
- Favaro, B., D.T. Rutherford, S.D. Duff and I.M. Côté0 Bycatch of rockfish and other species in British Columbia spot prawn traps: preliminary assessment using reasearch traps. Fish. Res. 102(1-2):199-206. (Ref. 91783)
- Fricke, R.0 A new species of psychrolutid fish from Western Australia. Jap. J. Ichthyol. 36(4):404-409. (Ref. 28169)
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2015). FishBase (version Jan 2015). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 26th August 2015 (Roskov Y., Abucay L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Kunze T., Flann C., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., DeWalt R.E., Decock W., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col. Species 2000: Naturalis, Leiden, the Netherlands. ISSN 2405-8858.
- Hart, J.L.0 Pacific fishes of Canada. Bull. Fish. Res. Board Can. 180:740 p. (Ref. 6885)
- Jordan, D.S. and E.C. Starks0 The fishes of Puget Sound. Proc. Calif. Acad. Sci. 5:785-855. (Ref. 28609)
- Lamb, A. and P. Edgell0 Coastal fishes of the Pacific northwest. Harbour Publishing Co. Ltd., B.C., Canada. 224 p. (Ref. 27436)
- Lamb, A. and P. Edgell0 Coastal fishes of the Pacific northwest. Revised and expanded second edition. Harbour Publishing Co. Ltd., B.C., Canada. 335 p. (Ref. 94401)
- Matarese, A.C., A.W. Kendall, D.M. Blood and M.V. Vinter0 Laboratory guide to early life history stages of Northeast Pacific fishes. NOAA Tech. Rep. NMFS 80:1-652. (Ref. 265)
- McAllister, D.E.0 A list of the fishes of Canada. Syllogeus No. 64. Nat. Mus. Nat. Sci., Ottawa, Canada. 310 p. (Ref. 11980)
- Nelson, J.S., E.J. Crossman, H. Espinosa-Pérez, L.T. Findley, C.R. Gilbert, R.N. Lea and J.D. Williams0 Common and scientific names of fishes from the United States, Canada, and Mexico. American Fisheries Society, Special Publication 29, Bethesda, Maryland. ix, 386 p. + 1 CD. (Ref. 52299)
- Quast, J.C. and E.L. Hall0 List of fishes of Alaska and adjacent waters with a guide to some of their literature. U.S. Dep. Commer., NOAA Tech. Rep. NMFS SSRF-658, 47 p. (Ref. 6876)
- Robins, C.R., R.M. Bailey, C.E. Bond, J.R. Brooker, E.A. Lachner, R.N. Lea and W.B. Scott. 1991. Common and scientific names of fishes from the United States and Canada. Am. Fish. Soc. Spec. Pub. (20):183 p.
- Robins, C.R., R.M. Bailey, C.E. Bond, J.R. Brooker, E.A. Lachner, R.N. Lea and W.B. Scott0 A list of common and scientific names of fishes from the United States and Canada. Am. Fish. Soc. Spec. Publ. (12)1-174. (Ref. 276)
- Robins, C.R., R.M. Bailey, C.E. Bond, J.R. Brooker, E.A. Lachner, R.N. Lea and W.B. Scott0 Common and scientific names of fishes from the United States and Canada. Am. Fish. Soc. Spec. Pub. (20):183 p. (Ref. 3814)
- Russian Academy of Sciences0 Catalog of vertebrates of Kamchatka and adjacent waters. 166 p. (Ref. 50610)
- Wu, H.L., K.-T. Shao and C.F. Lai (eds.)0 Latin-Chinese dictionary of fishes names. The Sueichan Press, Taiwan. 1028 p. (Ref. 31517)
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!