The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Breder, C.M. and D.E. Rosen0 Modes of reproduction in fishes. T.F.H. Publications, Neptune City, New Jersey. 941 p. (Ref. 205)
- Didier, D.A. 2002. Two new species of chimaeroid fishes from the southwestern Pacific Ocean (Holocephali, Chimaeridae). Ichthyol. Res. 49(4):299-306.
- Didier, D.A.0 Two new species of chimaeroid fishes from the southwestern Pacific Ocean (Holocephali, Chimaeridae). Ichthyol. Res. 49(4):299-306. (Ref. 45044)
- Doonan, I.J., M. Dunn and A.C. Hart0 Abundance estimates of orange roughy on the Northeastern and Eastern Chatham Rise, July 2007: wide-area trawl survey and hill acoustic survery (TAN0709). New Zealand Fisheries Assessment Report 2009/20. 41 p. (Ref. 87166)
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2015). FishBase (version Jan 2015). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 26th August 2015 (Roskov Y., Abucay L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Kunze T., Flann C., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., DeWalt R.E., Decock W., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col. Species 2000: Naturalis, Leiden, the Netherlands. ISSN 2405-8858.
- McMillan, P.J., M.P. Francis, G.D. James, L.J. Paul, P.J Marriott, E. Mackay, B.A. Wood, L.H. Griggs, H. Sui and F. Wei0 New Zealand fishes. Volume 1: A field guide to common species caught by bottom and midwater fishing. New Zealand Aquatic Environment and Biodiversity Report No. 68. 329 p. (Ref. 89422)
- O'Driscoll, R.L. and N.W. Bagley0 Trawl survey of middle depth species in the Southland and Sub-Antarctic areas, November-December 2003 (TAN0317). New Zealand Fisheries Assessment Report 2004/49, 58 p. (Ref. 52469)
- Paulin, C., A. Stewart, C. Roberts and P. McMillan0 New Zealand fish: a complete guide. National Museum of New Zealand Miscellaneous Series No. 19. 279 p. (Ref. 5755)
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!