The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Anonymous0 Assessment of mangrove degradation and resilience in the Indian subcontinent: the cases of Godavari estuary and south-west Sri Lanka. Final Report ICO-DC: IC18-CT98-0295. (Ref. 51036)
- Anonymous0 Computerized catalog of the fish collection. California Academy of Sciences, San Francisco, California. (Ref. 5515)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the American Museum of Natural History. American Museum of Natural History, Central Park West , NY 10024-5192, USA. (Ref. 41414)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Intitut fur Seefischerei (ISH). BIOLAB Forschungsinstitut, Hohenwestedt, Germany. (Ref. 35509)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the National Museum of Natural History (Smithsonian Institution). Smithsonian Institution-Division of Fishes. (Ref. 38732)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). (Ref. 31982)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the University of British Columbia Fish Museum Fish Museum. University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada. (Ref. 10937)
- Anonymous0 The icthyological collection of the Zoological Museum Hamburg (ZMH). Division of Ichthyology and Herpetology, Zoological Museum Hamburg (ZMH). (Ref. 35508)
- Barat, A. and A.R. Khuda-Bukhsh0 Karyomorphology of a sea-frog Tetraodon fluviatilis (Tetraodontidae, Pisces). Curr. Sci. 53(20):1108-1109. (Ref. 30109)
- Carl, H.0 Danish fish names. Zoological Museum of Copenhagen. Unpublished. (Ref. 51471)
- Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences0 Chinese aquatic germplasm resources database. http://zzzy.fishinfo.cn (Ref. 58108)
- Department of Fisheries Malaysia0 Valid local name of Malaysian marine fishes. Department of Fisheries Malaysia. Ministry of Agriculture and Agro-based Industry. 180 p. (Ref. 85449)
- Fish Team of the Trang Project0 Illustrated fish fauna of a mangrove estuary at Sikao, southwestern Thailand. Trang Project for Biodiversity and Ecological Significance of Mangrove Estuaries in Southeast Asia, Rajamangala Institute of Technology and the University of Tokyo, Trang and Tokyo. 60p. (Ref. 52823)
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2013). FishBase (version Feb 2013). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Ganaden, S.R. and F. Lavapie-Gonzales0 Common and local names of marine fishes of the Philippines. Bureau of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources, Philippines. 385 p. (Ref. 31411)
- Gibbons, S.0 Collect fish on stamps. Stanley Gibbons Ltd., London and Ringwood. 418 p. (Ref. 31522)
- Grabda, E. and T. Heese0 Polskie nazewnictwo popularne kraglouste i ryby. Cyclostomata et Pisces. Wyzsza Szkola Inzynierska w Koszalinie. Koszalin, Poland. 171 p. (in Polish). (Ref. 6313)
- Herre, A.W.C.T.0 Check list of Philippine fishes. Res. Rep. U.S. Fish Wild. Serv., (20):977 p. (Ref. 280)
- Hinegardner, R. and D.E. Rosen0 Cellular DNA content and the evolution of teleostean fishes. Am. Nat. 106(951):621-644. (Ref. 2209)
- IUCN 2006 2006 IUCN red list of threatened species. www.iucnredlist.org. Downloaded July 2006.
- Kapoor, D., R. Dayal and A.G. Ponniah0 Fish biodiversity of India. National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources Lucknow, India.775 p. (Ref. 45255)
- Lim, P., S. Lek, S.T. Touch, S.-O. Mao and B. Chhouk0 Diversity and spatial distribution of freshwater fish in Great Lake and Tonle Sap River (Cambodia, Southeast Asia). Aquat. Living Resour. 12(6):379-386. (Ref. 33813)
- Lindsey, C.C.0 Form, function and locomotory habits in fish. p. 1-100. In W. S. Hoar and D. J. Randall (eds.) Fish Physiology VII. Academic Press, New York. (Ref. 9574)
- Mills, D. and G. Vevers 1989 The Tetra encyclopedia of freshwater tropical aquarium fishes. Tetra Press, New Jersey. 208 p. (Ref. 7020)
- Mills, D. and G. Vevers0 The Tetra encyclopedia of freshwater tropical aquarium fishes. Tetra Press, New Jersey. 208 p. (Ref. 7020)
- Molur, S. and S. Walker (eds.)0 Freshwater fishes of India. Zoo Outreach Organisation, Tamil Nadu, India. (Ref. 31808)
- Monkolprasit, S., S. Sontirat, S. Vimollohakarn and T. Songsirikul0 Checklist of Fishes in Thailand. Office of Environmental Policy and Planning, Bangkok, Thailand. 353 p. (Ref. 37773)
- NBFGR0 Fish chromosome atlas. National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources Special Publication, No. 1. Lucknow, India, 332 p. (Ref. 28174)
- Pethiyagoda, R. 1991 Freshwater fishes of Sri Lanka. The Wildlife Heritage Trust of Sri Lanka, Colombo. 362 p. (Ref. 6028)
- Pethiyagoda, R.0 Freshwater fishes of Sri Lanka. The Wildlife Heritage Trust of Sri Lanka, Colombo. 362 p. (Ref. 6028)
- Rahman, A.K.A.0 Freshwater fishes of Bangladesh. Zoological Society of Bangladesh. Department of Zoology, University of Dhaka. 364 p. (Ref. 1479)
- Rainboth, W.J. 1996 Fishes of the Cambodian Mekong. FAO Species Identification Field Guide for Fishery Purposes. FAO, Rome, 265 p. (Ref. 12693)
- Rainboth, W.J.0 Fishes of the Cambodian Mekong. FAO Species Identification Field Guide for Fishery Purposes. FAO, Rome, 265 p. (Ref. 12693)
- Rajan, P.T., C.R. Sreeraj and T. Immanuel0 Fish fauna of coral reef, mangrove, freshwater, offshore and seagrass beds of Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Zoological Survey of India, Andaman and Nicobar Regional Centre, Haddo, Port Blair. (Ref. 87596)
- Randall, J.E.0 Randall's tank photos. Collection of 10,000 large-format photos (slides) of dead fishes. Unpublished. (Ref. 28618)
- Rao, K.V.R.0 Pisces. p. 483-506. In Fauna of Chilka Lake. Wetland Ecosystem Series 1. Zool. Surv. India. 673 p. (Ref. 29108)
- Rass, T.S.0 Fish. Vol. 4, Life of animals. V.E. Sokolov (ed.), Moscow: Prosveschenie. 575p. (Ref. 30503)
- Riede, K. 2004 Global register of migratory species - from global to regional scales. Final Report of the R&D-Projekt 808 05 081. Federal Agency for Nature Conservation, Bonn, Germany. 329 p. (Ref. 51243)
- Riede, K.0 Global register of migratory species - from global to regional scales. Final Report of the R&D-Projekt 808 05 081. Federal Agency for Nature Conservation, Bonn, Germany. 329 p. (Ref. 51243)
- Roberts, T.R. 1989. The freshwater fishes of Western Borneo (Kalimantan Barat, Indonesia). Mem. Calif. Acad. Sci. 14:210 p.
- Roberts, T.R.0 The freshwater fishes of Western Borneo (Kalimantan Barat, Indonesia). Mem. Calif. Acad. Sci. 14:210 p. (Ref. 2091)
- Taki, Y.0 Fishes of the Lao Mekong Basin. United States Agency for International Development Mission to Laos Agriculture Division. 232 p. (Ref. 4792)
- Talwar, P.K. and A.G. Jhingran 1991 Inland fishes of India and adjacent countries. Volume 2. A.A. Balkema, Rotterdam. (Ref. 4833)
- Talwar, P.K. and A.G. Jhingran0 Inland fishes of India and adjacent countries. Volume 2. A.A. Balkema, Rotterdam. (Ref. 4833)
- Wu, H.L., K.-T. Shao and C.F. Lai (eds.)0 Latin-Chinese dictionary of fishes names. The Sueichan Press, Taiwan. 1028 p. (Ref. 31517)
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!