The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the American Museum of Natural History. American Museum of Natural History, Central Park West , NY 10024-5192, USA. (Ref. 41414)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the National Museum of Natural History (Smithsonian Institution). Smithsonian Institution-Division of Fishes. (Ref. 38732)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). (Ref. 31982)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection of the Royal British Columbia Museum. Royal British Columbia Museum, 675 Belleville Street, Victoria BC, Canada V8V 1X4. (Ref. 42125)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection of the Royal Ontario Museum. Royal Ontario Museum. (Ref. 47438)
- Arkhipchuk, V.V.0 Chromosome database. Database of Dr. Victor Arkhipchuk. (Ref. 30184)
- Baensch, H.A. and R. Riehl0 Aquarien Atlas, Band 5. Mergus Verlag, Melle, Germany. 1148 p. (Ref. 13614)
- Baillie, J. and B. Groombridge (eds.)0 1996 IUCN red list of threatened animals. IUCN, Gland, Switzerland. 378 p. (Ref. 12255)
- Campos, H.H. and C. Hubbs0 Cytomorphology of six species of gambusiine fishes. Copeia 1971(3):566-569. (Ref. 34490)
- Carl, H.0 Danish fish names. Zoological Museum of Copenhagen. Unpublished. (Ref. 51471)
- Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences0 Chinese aquatic germplasm resources database. http://zzzy.fishinfo.cn (Ref. 58108)
- Eschmeyer, W.N.0 PISCES. Eschmeyer's PISCES database as published on the Internet in June 1997, URL: gopher://gopher.calacademy.org:640/7. (Ref. 12965)
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2013). FishBase (version Feb 2013). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Hilton-Taylor, C.0 2000 IUCN red list of threatened species. IUCN, Gland, Switzerland and Cambridge, UK. xviii + 61 p. (with 1 CD-ROM). (Ref. 36508)
- Hugg, D.O.0 MAPFISH georeferenced mapping database. Freshwater and estuarine fishes of North America. Life Science Software. Dennis O. and Steven Hugg, 1278 Turkey Point Road, Edgewater, Maryland, USA. (Ref. 12193)
- Hureau, J.-C.0 La base de donn
- IUCN0 1990 IUCN red list of threatened animals. IUCN, Gland, Switzerland and Cambridge, U.K. 288 p. (Ref. 3881)
- IUCN0 1994 IUCN red list of threatened animals. International Union for Conservation of Nature and Natural Resources, Gland, Switzerland and Cambridge, U.K. (Ref. 6376)
- Jelks, H.L., S.J. Walsh, N.M. Burkhead, S. Contreras-Balderas, E. D
- Klinkhardt, M, M. Tesche and H. Greven0 Database of fish chromosomes. Westarp Wissenschaften. (Ref. 34370)
- Manna, G.K.0 Fish cytogenetics related to taxonomy, evolution and monitoring aquatic genotoxic agents. p. 21-46. In P. Das and A.G. Jingran (eds.) Fish Genetics in India. Proceedings of the Symposium on Conservation and Management of Fish Genetic Resources of India. 11-13 April, 1986. (Ref. 8939)
- Nelson, J.S., E.J. Crossman, H. Espinosa-P
- Nelson, Joseph S., Edwin J. Crossman, H. Espinosa-Pérez, L. T. Findley, C. R. Gilbert, et al., eds. 2004. Common and scientific names of fishes from the United States, Canada, and Mexico, Sixth Edition. American Fisheries Society Special Publication, no. 29. ix + 386
- Page, L.M. and B.M. Burr. 1991. A field guide to freshwater fishes of North America north of Mexico. Houghton Mifflin Company, Boston. 432 p.
- Page, L.M. and B.M. Burr0 A field guide to freshwater fishes of North America north of Mexico. Houghton Mifflin Company, Boston. 432 p. (Ref. 5723)
- Robins, C.R., R.M. Bailey, C.E. Bond, J.R. Brooker, E.A. Lachner, R.N. Lea and W.B. Scott0 A list of common and scientific names of fishes from the United States and Canada. Am. Fish. Soc. Spec. Publ. (12)1-174. (Ref. 276)
- Robins, C.R., R.M. Bailey, C.E. Bond, J.R. Brooker, E.A. Lachner, R.N. Lea and W.B. Scott0 Common and scientific names of fishes from the United States and Canada. Am. Fish. Soc. Spec. Pub. (20):183 p. (Ref. 3814)
- Robins, Richard C., Reeve M. Bailey, Carl E. Bond, James R. Brooker, Ernest A. Lachner, et al. 1980. A List of Common and Scientific Names of Fishes from the United States and Canada, Fourth Edition. American Fisheries Society Special Publication, no. 12. 174
- Thomas, C., T.H. Bonner and B.G. Whiteside0 Freshwater fishes of Texas: a field guide. (1st ed.). College Station: Texas A&M University Press. 202 p. (Ref. 79013)
- U. S. Fish and Wildlife Service. 1974. Taking, Possession, Transportation, Sale, Purchase, Barter, Exportation, and Importation of Wildlife. Federal Register, vol. 39, no. 3. 1158-1185
- Varjo, M., L. Koli and H. Dahlstr
- Vasil'ev, V.P.0 Chromosome numbers in fish-like vertebrates and fish. J. Ichthyol. 20(3):1-38. (Ref. 8973)
- Wu, H.L., K.-T. Shao and C.F. Lai (eds.)0 Latin-Chinese dictionary of fishes names. The Sueichan Press, Taiwan. 1028 p. (Ref. 31517)
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!