The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- The biology of vestimentiferan tubeworms. OCEANOGRAPHY AND MARINE BIOLOGY: AN ANNUAL REVIEW. 48, 213-265. (2010).
- On the Significance of Larval and Juvenile Morphology for Suggesting Phylogenetic Relationships of the Vestimentifera. American Zoologist. 34, 513-522. (1994).
- J. Zrzavy and S. Mihulka. 1998. Phylogeny of the Metazoa based on morphological and 18S ribosomal DNA evidence. Cladistics 14:249-285
- Annelid phylogeny and the status of Sipuncula and Echiura . BMC Evolutionary Biology. 7:57, (2007).
- Embryology of vestimentiferan tube worms from deep-sea methane/sulphide seeps. Nature. 381, 514-516. (1996).