The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). (Ref. 31982)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Zoological Museum, University of Copenhagen. Zoological Museum, University of Copenhagen. (Ref. 40919)
- Baillie, J. and B. Groombridge (eds.)0 1996 IUCN red list of threatened animals. IUCN, Gland, Switzerland. 378 p. (Ref. 12255)
- Banks, R. C., R. W. McDiarmid, A. L. Gardner, and W. C. Starnes. 2003. Checklist of Vertebrates of the United States, the U.S. Territories, and Canada
- Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences0 Chinese aquatic germplasm resources database. http://zzzy.fishinfo.cn (Ref. 58108)
- Donaldson, T.J. and R.F. Myers0 Insular freshwater fish faunas of Micronesia: patterns of species richness and similarity. Environ. Biol. Fish. 65:139-149. (Ref. 59012)
- Eschmeyer, W.N. (ed.)0 Catalog of fishes. Special Publication, California Academy of Sciences, San Francisco. 3 vols. 2905 p. (Ref. 26282)
- Eschmeyer, W.N.0 Catalog of the genera of recent fishes. California Academy of Sciences, San Francisco, USA. 697 p. (Ref. 1830)
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2015). FishBase (version Jan 2015). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 26th August 2015 (Roskov Y., Abucay L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Kunze T., Flann C., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., DeWalt R.E., Decock W., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col. Species 2000: Naturalis, Leiden, the Netherlands. ISSN 2405-8858.
- Hilton-Taylor, C.0 2000 IUCN red list of threatened species. IUCN, Gland, Switzerland and Cambridge, UK. xviii + 61 p. (with 1 CD-ROM). (Ref. 36508)
- IUCN0 1994 IUCN red list of threatened animals. International Union for Conservation of Nature and Natural Resources, Gland, Switzerland and Cambridge, U.K. (Ref. 6376)
- IUCN0 The 1996 IUCN red list of threatened animals. IUCN, Gland, Switzerland and Cambridge, U.K. (Ref. 12050)
- Kailola, P.J.0 The fishes of Papua New Guinea: a revised and annotated checklist. Vol. III. Gobiidae to Molidae. Research Bulletin No. 41, Research Section, Dept. of Fisheries and Marine Resources, Papua New Guinea. 153 p. (Ref. 6771)
- Kami, H.T.0 Check-list of Guam fishes, supplement I. Micronesica 7(1-2):215-228. (Ref. 35721)
- Kottelat, M., A.J. Whitten, S.N. Kartikasari and S. Wirjoatmodjo. 1993. Freshwater fishes of Western Indonesia and Sulawesi. Periplus Editions, Hong Kong. 221 p.
- Kottelat, M., A.J. Whitten, S.N. Kartikasari and S. Wirjoatmodjo0 Freshwater fishes of Western Indonesia and Sulawesi. Periplus Editions, Hong Kong. 221 p. (Ref. 7050)
- Kottelat, M.0 Technical report on the fishes from fresh and brackish waters of Leyte, Philippines. Technical Report prepared for the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Technische Zusammenarbeit (GTZ) GmbH and ViSCA-GTZ Ecology Program, Visayan State College of Agriculture, Philippines. Route de Fregiêcourt 96c, Case postale 57, CH-2952 Cornol, Switzerland. 54 p. (Ref. 7223)
- Kottelat, M.0 The fishes of the inland waters of Southeast Asia: a catalogue and core bibliography of the fishes known to occur in freshwaters, mangroves and estuaries. The Raffles Bulletin of Zoology 2013 (Suppl. 27):1-663. (Ref. 94476)
- Koumans, F.P.0 Gobioidea. In M. Weber and L. de Beaufort (eds.) Fishes of the Indo-Australian Archipelago, Vol. 10. E.J. Brill, Leiden. 423 p. (Ref. 419)
- Masuda, H., K. Amaoka, C. Araga, T. Uyeno and T. Yoshino0 The fishes of the Japanese Archipelago. Vol. 1. Tokai University Press, Tokyo, Japan. 437 p. (text). (Ref. 559)
- McDowall, R.M.0 Diadromy in fishes: migrations between freshwater and marine environments. Croom Helm, London. (Ref. 26213)
- McDowall, R.M.0 Different kinds of diadromy: different kinds of conservation problems. International Council for the Exploration of the Sea. Annual Science Meeting, 25 September to 3 October 1997, Baltimore, Maryland, USA. p. 19. (Ref. 26364)
- Moyle, P.B. and F.R. Senanayake0 Resource partitioning among the fishes of rainforest streams in Sri Lanka. J. Zool. Lond. 202:195-223. (Ref. 6703)
- Pethiyagoda, R.0 Freshwater fishes of Sri Lanka. The Wildlife Heritage Trust of Sri Lanka, Colombo. 362 p. (Ref. 6028)
- Pethiyagoda, R.0 Threats to the indigenous freshwater fishes of Sri Lanka and remarks on their conservation. Hydrobiologia 285:189-201. (Ref. 11966)
- Riede, K.0 Global register of migratory species - from global to regional scales. Final Report of the R&D-Projekt 808 05 081. Federal Agency for Nature Conservation, Bonn, Germany. 329 p. (Ref. 51243)
- Wass, R.C.0 An annotated checklist of the fishes of Samoa. Natl. Ocean. Atmos. Adminis. Tech. Rept., Natl. Mar. Fish. Serv., Spec. Sci. Rept. Fish. (781). (Ref. 592)
- Wu, H.L., K.-T. Shao and C.F. Lai (eds.)0 Latin-Chinese dictionary of fishes names. The Sueichan Press, Taiwan. 1028 p. (Ref. 31517)
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!