The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the American Museum of Natural History. American Museum of Natural History, Central Park West , NY 10024-5192, USA. (Ref. 41414)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the National Museum of Natural History (Smithsonian Institution). Smithsonian Institution-Division of Fishes. (Ref. 38732)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). (Ref. 31982)
- Beentjes, P., B. Bull, R.J. Hurst and N.W. Bagley0 Demersal fish assemblages along the continental shelf and upper slope of the east coast of the South Island, New Zealand. N.Z. J. Mar. Freshwat. Res. 36:197-223. (Ref. 58461)
- Carter, S.E.0 Latitudinal changes in growth patterns of two teleost fishes within New Zealand. M.Sc. Thesis, Univ. Auckland. 72 p. (Ref. 27208)
- Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences0 Chinese aquatic germplasm resources database. http://zzzy.fishinfo.cn (Ref. 58108)
- Francis, M.P.0 Geographic distribution of marine reef fishes in the New Zealand region. N.Z. J. Mar. Freshwat. Res. 30:35-55. (Ref. 45524)
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2015). FishBase (version Jan 2015). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 26th August 2015 (Roskov Y., Abucay L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Kunze T., Flann C., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., DeWalt R.E., Decock W., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col. Species 2000: Naturalis, Leiden, the Netherlands. ISSN 2405-8858.
- Hoese, D.F., D.J. Bray, J.R. Paxton and G.R. Allen0 Fishes. In Beasley, O.L. and A. Wells (eds.) Zoological Catalogue of Australia. Volume 35.2 Australia: ABRS & CSIRO Publishing, 1472 p. (Ref. 75154)
- May, J.L. and J.G.H. Maxwell0 Trawl fish from temperate waters of Australia. CSIRO Division of Fisheries Research, Tasmania. 492 p. (Ref. 9563)
- Ministry of Fisheries0 MFish approved species codes - Table 1-4. http://www.fish.govt.nz/en-nz/International/High+Seas+Fishing/MFish+Approved+Species+Codes/MFish+Approved+Species+Codes+01.htm?wbc_purpose=Basic%2526WBCMODE (Ref. 89583)
- Parenti, Paola, and John E. Randall. 2000. An annotated checklist of the species of the Labroid fish families Labridae and Scaridae. Ichthyological Bulletin of the J. L. B. Smith Institute of Ichthyology, no. 68. 97
- Paul, L.0 New Zealand fishes. Identification, Natural history and Fisheries. Reed Books, Auckland. (Ref. 72381)
- Paulin, C., A. Stewart, C. Roberts and P. McMillan0 New Zealand fish: a complete guide. National Museum of New Zealand Miscellaneous Series No. 19. 279 p. (Ref. 5755)
- Roberts, C.D.0 Fishes of the Chatham Islands, New Zealand: a trawl survey and summary of the ichthyofauna. N.Z. J. Mar. Freshwat. Res. 25(1):1-19. (Ref. 45493)
- Russell, B.C. 1988. Revision of the labrid fish genus Pseudolabrus and allied genera. Rec. Aust. Mus. (Suppl. 9):1-72.
- Russell, B.C.0 Revision of the labrid fish genus Pseudolabrus and allied genera. Rec. Aust. Mus. (Suppl. 9):1-72. (Ref. 26203)
- Russell, B.C.0 The food and feeding habits of rocky reef fish of north-eastern New Zealand. N.Z. J. Mar. Freshwat. Res. 17(2):121-145. (Ref. 26966)
- Taylor, R.B. and T.J. Willis0 Relationships amongst length, weight and growth of north-eastern New Zealand reef fishes. Mar. Freshwat. Res. 49:255-260. (Ref. 27207)
- Wu, H.L., K.-T. Shao and C.F. Lai (eds.)0 Latin-Chinese dictionary of fishes names. The Sueichan Press, Taiwan. 1028 p. (Ref. 31517)
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!