The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Bradley, R.A. 2013. Common Spiders of North America. University of California Press, Berkeley.
- Breene, R. G., D. Allen Dean, G. B. Edwards, Blain Hebert, Herbert W. Levi, Gail Manning, et al. 2003. Common Names of Arachnids, Fifth Edition. 42
- Costa, F.G. and F. Pérez-Miles. 1998. Behavior, life cycle, and webs of Mecicobothrium thorelli (Araneae, Mygalomorphae, Mecicobothriidae). Journal of Arachnology 26 (3): 317-329.
- Coyle, F.A. 2005. Mecicobothriidae. Pp. 50-51 in D. Ubick, P. Paquin, P.E. Cushing, and V. Roth (eds.) Spiders of North America: an Identification Manual. American Arachnological Society.
- Gertsch, W.J. and N.I. Platnick. 1979. A revision of the spider family Mecicobothriidae (Araneae, Mygalomorphae). American Museum Novitates No. 2687: 1-32.
- Lucas, S.M., R.P. Indicatti, A.D. Brescovit, and R.C. Francisco. 2006. First record of the Mecicobothriidae Holmberg from Brazil, with a description of a new species of Mecicobothrium (Araneae, Mygalomorphae).
- Platnick, N. I. 2013. The world spider catalog, version 14.0. American Museum of Natural History, online at http://research.amnh.org/entomology/spiders/catalog/index.html.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!