Data about <i>Choeroichthys latispinosus</i>
About Data on EOL
TraitBank gathers data and metadata from multiple sources into a single, fully-referenced and semantically accessible taxon-centric view.
Contact us for more information on sharing data sets with EOL or to recommend a data set for inclusion into TraitBank.
Funding for the development of EOL computable data functionality provided by the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, and from EOL users around the world. Contact the EOL Secretariat for more information on TraitBank.
Glossary for Choeroichthys latispinosus
- Coral reef
- Aragonite structures produced by living organisms, found in shallow, marine waters with little nutrients in the water.
- The natural environment in which an organism lives, or the physical environment that surrounds (influences and is utilized by) a species population.
- Habitat. (2013, August 9). In Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. Retrieved 19:01, August 14, 2013, from http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Habitat&oldid=567783959
- Continuous saline-water bodies that surround the continents and fill the Earth's great depressions.
- A ridge of rocks, lying near the surface of the sea, which may be visible at low tide, but is usually covered by water.
- That part of the land in immediate contact with a body of water including the area between high and low water lines.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!