The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Bernice P. Bishop Museum (BPBM). Bishop Museum, 1525 Bernice Street, Honolulu, Hawai`I, 96817-0916 USA. (Ref. 31667)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the National Museum of Natural History (Smithsonian Institution). Smithsonian Institution-Division of Fishes. (Ref. 38732)
- Bailly, N. (2014). Pontinus macrocephalus (Sauvage, 1882). In: Froese, R. and D. Pauly. Editors. (2014) FishBase. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=274689
- Chen, C.-H.0 Checklist of the fishes of Penghu. FRI Special Publication No. 4. 175 p. (Ref. 55073)
- Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences0 Chinese aquatic germplasm resources database. http://zzzy.fishinfo.cn (Ref. 58108)
- Department of Fisheries Malaysia0 Valid local name of Malaysian marine fishes. Department of Fisheries Malaysia. Ministry of Agriculture and Agro-based Industry. 180 p. (Ref. 85449)
- Eschmeyer, W.N. (ed.)0 Catalog of fishes. Special Publication, California Academy of Sciences, San Francisco. 3 vols. 2905 p. (Ref. 26282)
- Eschmeyer, W.N. and J.E. Randall 1975 The scorpaenid fishes of the Hawaiian Islands, including new species and new records (Pisces: Scorpaenidae). Proc. Calif. Acad. Sci. 40(11):265-334. (Ref. 10482)
- Eschmeyer, W.N. and J.E. Randall0 The scorpaenid fishes of the Hawaiian Islands, including new species and new records (Pisces: Scorpaenidae). Proc. Calif. Acad. Sci. 40(11):265-334. (Ref. 10482)
- FAO-FIES0 Aquatic Sciences and Fisheries Information System (ASFIS) species list. Retrieved from http://www.fao.org/fishery/collection/asfis, 29 April 2008. (Ref. 75549)
- FAO-FIES0 Aquatic Sciences and Fisheries Information System (ASFIS) species list. Retrieved from http://www.fao.org/fishery/collection/asfis/en, April 2014. (Ref. 95632)
- FAO-FIES0 Aquatic Sciences and Fisheries Information System (ASFIS) species list. Retrieved from http://www.fao.org/fishery/collection/asfis/en, March 2010. (Ref. 83882)
- FAO-FIES0 Aquatic Sciences and Fisheries Information System (ASFIS) species list. Retrieved from http://www.fao.org/fishery/collection/asfis/en, March 2012. (Ref. 90062)
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2013). FishBase (version Feb 2013). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Gilbert, Charles Henry. 1905. Deep Sea Fishes : Aquatic Resources of the Hawaiian Islands. Washington, DC : Government Printing Office. Bulletin of the United States Fish Commission, vol. 23 for 1903, part 2; Fig.247
- Gloerfelt-Tarp, T. and P.J. Kailola0 Trawled fishes of southern Indonesia and northwestern Australia. Australian Development Assistance Bureau, Australia, Directorate General of Fishes, Indonesia, and German Agency for Technical Cooperation, Federal Republic of Germany. 407 p. (Ref. 5978)
- Humphreys, R.L. Jr., D.T. Tagami and M.P. Seki0 Seamount fishery resources within the southern Emperor-Northern Hawaiian Ridge. Second symposium on resources investigations in the Northwestern Hawaiian Islands (Honolulu, Hawaii, 25-27 May 1983), R.W. Grigg and K.Y. Tanoue, vol 1, pp. 283-327. (Ref. 50505)
- IUCN 2006 2006 IUCN red list of threatened species. www.iucnredlist.org. Downloaded July 2006.
- Kulbicki, M., J.E. Randall and J. Rivaton0 Checklist of the fishes of the Chesterfield Islands (Coral Sea). Micronesica 27(1/2):1-43. (Ref. 11897)
- Masuda, H., K. Amaoka, C. Araga, T. Uyeno and T. Yoshino 1984 The fishes of the Japanese Archipelago. Vol. 1. Tokai University Press, Tokyo, Japan. 437 p. (text). (Ref. 559)
- Masuda, H., K. Amaoka, C. Araga, T. Uyeno and T. Yoshino. 1984. The fishes of the Japanese Archipelago. Vol. 1. Tokai University Press, Tokyo, Japan. 437 p. (text).
- Masuda, H., K. Amaoka, C. Araga, T. Uyeno and T. Yoshino0 The fishes of the Japanese Archipelago. Vol. 1. Tokai University Press, Tokyo, Japan. 437 p. (text). (Ref. 559)
- McCormack, G.0 Cook Islands biodiversity and natural heritage database. Sent by Gerald McCormack as RTF document in May 2000 for use in FishBase. (Ref. 34027)
- Mohsin, A.K.M. and M.A. Ambak0 Marine fishes and fisheries of Malaysia and neighbouring countries. University of Pertanian Malaysia Press, Serdang, Malaysia. 744 p. (Ref. 27550)
- Mohsin, A.K.M., M.A. Ambak and M.N.A. Salam0 Malay, English, and scientific names of the fishes of Malaysia. Occas. Publ. Fac. Fish. Mar. Sci. Univ. Pertanian Malays. 11:226 p. (Ref. 5756)
- Mundy, B.C.0 Checklist of the fishes of the Hawaiian Archipelago. Bishop Museum Bulletins in Zoology. Bishop Mus. Bull. Zool. (6):1-704. (Ref. 58302)
- Myers, R.F.0 Micronesian reef fishes: a comprehensive guide to the coral reef fishes of Micronesia, 3rd revised and expanded edition. Coral Graphics, Barrigada, Guam. 330 p. (Ref. 37816)
- Randall, J.E., H. Ida, K. Kato, R.L. Pyle and J.L. Earle0 Annotated checklist of inshore fishes of the Ogasawara Islands. Nat. Sci. Mus. Monogr. (11):1-74. (Ref. 26066)
- Randall, J.E.0 Randall's tank photos. Collection of 10,000 large-format photos (slides) of dead fishes. Unpublished. (Ref. 28618)
- Richer De Forges, B.0 Electronic database of ORSTOM sampling on the Norfolk Ridge. ORSTOM. (Ref. 50734)
- Stocks, K. 2009. Seamounts Online: an online information system for seamount biology. Version 2009-1. World Wide Web electronic publication.
- U.P. Visayas Foundation0 Resource and ecological assessment of Ormoc Bay. Vol.5. The fisheries of Ormoc Bay. Institute of Marine Fisheries and Oceanology Bureau of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources. IMFO Tech. Rep. No.15. (Ref. 45205)
- Uchida, R.N. and D.T. Tagami0 Groundfish fisheries and research in the vicinity of seamounts in the north Pacific ocean. Marine Fisheries Review 46(2):1-17. (Ref. 50612)
- Uchida, R.N. and J.H. Uchiyama0 Fishery Atlas of the Northwestern Hawaiian Islands. NOAA Tech. Rep. NMFS 38,142 p. (Ref. 35722)
- Wass, R.C.0 An annotated checklist of the fishes of Samoa. Natl. Ocean. Atmos. Adminis. Tech. Rept., Natl. Mar. Fish. Serv., Spec. Sci. Rept. Fish. (781). (Ref. 592)
- Wu, H.L., K.-T. Shao and C.F. Lai (eds.)0 Latin-Chinese dictionary of fishes names. The Sueichan Press, Taiwan. 1028 p. (Ref. 31517)
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!