The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Allen, G.R. 1991 Damselfishes of the world. Mergus Publishers, Melle, Germany. 271 p. (Ref. 7247)
- Allen, G.R. 1991. Damselfishes of the world. Mergus Publishers, Melle, Germany. 271 p.
- Allen, G.R.0 Damselfishes of the South Seas. T.F.H. Publications, Inc., Neptune City, New Jersey. 240 p. (Ref. 4966)
- Allen, G.R.0 Damselfishes of the world. Mergus Publishers, Melle, Germany. 271 p. (Ref. 7247)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the American Museum of Natural History. American Museum of Natural History, Central Park West , NY 10024-5192, USA. (Ref. 41414)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Bernice P. Bishop Museum (BPBM). Bishop Museum, 1525 Bernice Street, Honolulu, Hawai`I, 96817-0916 USA. (Ref. 31667)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the J.L.B. Smith Institute of Ichthyology, Grahamstown, South Africa. J.L.B. Smith Institute of Ichthyology, Grahamstown, South Africa. (Ref. 36670)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the National Museum of Natural History (Smithsonian Institution). Smithsonian Institution-Division of Fishes. (Ref. 38732)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the University of British Columbia Fish Museum Fish Museum. University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada. (Ref. 10937)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection of the Royal Ontario Museum. Royal Ontario Museum. (Ref. 47438)
- Anonymous0 The icthyological collection of the Zoological Museum Hamburg (ZMH). Division of Ichthyology and Herpetology, Zoological Museum Hamburg (ZMH). (Ref. 35508)
- Bailly, N. (2014). Abudefduf abdominalis (Quoy & Gaimard, 1825). In: Froese, R. and D. Pauly. Editors. (2014) FishBase. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=254879
- Bonhomme, F. and S. Planes0 Some evolutionary arguments about what maintains the pelagic interval in reef fishes. Environ. Biol. Fish. 59(4):365-383. (Ref. 38250)
- Breder, C.M. and D.E. Rosen0 Modes of reproduction in fishes. T.F.H. Publications, Neptune City, New Jersey. 941 p. (Ref. 205)
- Brock, R.E.0 Occurrence and variety of fishes in mixohaline ponds of the Kona, Hawaii, coast. Copeia 1977(1):134-139. (Ref. 46928)
- Carl, H.0 Danish fish names. Zoological Museum of Copenhagen. Unpublished. (Ref. 51471)
- Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences0 Chinese aquatic germplasm resources database. http://zzzy.fishinfo.cn (Ref. 58108)
- Eschmeyer, William N., ed. 1998. Catalog of Fishes. Special Publication of the Center for Biodiversity Research and Information, no. 1, vol 1-3. 2905
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2013). FishBase (version Feb 2013). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Hardy, J.D. Jr. (comp.)0 Coral reef fish species. NOAANational Oceanographic Data Center. NODC Coral Reef Data and Information Management System. USA. 537 p. (Ref. 48497)
- Hobson, E.S.0 Feeding relationships of teleostean fishes on coral reefs in Kona, Hawaii. Fish. Bull. 72(4):915-1031. (Ref. 13550)
- Honebrink, R.0 Fishing in Hawaii: a student manual. Education Program, Division of Aquatic Resources, Honolulu, Hawaii. 79 p. (Ref. 4887)
- Hureau, J.-C.0 La base de donn
- Jordan, David Starr; Evermann, Barton Warren. 1905. Shore Fishes of the Hawaiian Islands, With a General Account of the Fish Fauna. Washington, DC : Government Printing Office. Bulletin of the United States Fish Commission, vol. 23 for 1903, part I; Fig.116
- Lieske, E. and R. Myers 1994 Collins Pocket Guide. Coral reef fishes. Indo-Pacific & Caribbean including the Red Sea. Haper Collins Publishers, 400 p. (Ref. 9710)
- Lieske, E. and R. Myers0 Collins Pocket Guide. Coral reef fishes. Indo-Pacific & Caribbean including the Red Sea. Haper Collins Publishers, 400 p. (Ref. 9710)
- Masuda, H. and G.R. Allen0 Meeresfische der Welt - Gro
- Miyasaka, A.0 A database on scientific and common names of fishes exported from Hawaii. The information was derived from the above mentioned database. A printout of the names is also available from the State of Hawaii, Department of Land and Natural Resources, 1151 Punchbowl Street, Honolulu, Hawaii. (Ref. 5358)
- Mundy, B.C.0 Checklist of the fishes of the Hawaiian Archipelago. Bishop Museum Bulletins in Zoology. Bishop Mus. Bull. Zool. (6):1-704. (Ref. 58302)
- Ocean Biogeographic Information System0 Data Extent Map: OBIS Stored Distribution-Abudefduf abdominalis. (data sourced from FishBase DiGIR Provider-Philippine Server, Bishop Museum Data (OBIS distribution) (USOBIS) ). Retrieved January 10, 2006 at www.iobis.org. (Ref. 56014)
- Randall, J.E.0 Guide to Hawaiian reef fishes. Harrowood Books, Newtown Square, PA 19073, USA. 74 p. (Ref. 3921)
- Randall, J.E.0 Randall's tank photos. Collection of 10,000 large-format photos (slides) of dead fishes. Unpublished. (Ref. 28618)
- Randall, J.E.0 Randall's underwater photos. Collection of almost 2,000 underwater photos (slides). Unpublished. (Ref. 28620)
- Randall, J.E.0 Reef and shore fishes of the Hawaiian Islands. Sea Grant College Program, University of Hawai'i, Honolulu. i-xivb + 1-546. (Ref. 86689)
- Thresher, R.E., P.L. Colin and L.J. Bell0 Planktonic duration, distribution and population structure of western and central Pacific damselfishes (Pomacentridae). Copeia 1989(2):420-434. (Ref. 36961)
- Tinker, S.W.0 Fishes of Hawaii, a handbook of the marine fishes of Hawaii and the Central Pacific Ocean. Hawaiian Service Inc., Honolulu. 568 p. (Ref. 583)
- Titcomb, M.0 Native use of fish in Hawaii. The University Press of Hawaii, Honolulu, Hawaii, USA. 175 p. (Ref. 7364)
- Wu, H.L., K.-T. Shao and C.F. Lai (eds.)0 Latin-Chinese dictionary of fishes names. The Sueichan Press, Taiwan. 1028 p. (Ref. 31517)
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!