The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). (Ref. 31982)
- Bailly, N. (2015). Takifugu rubripes (Temminck & Schlegel, 1850). In: Froese, R. and D. Pauly. Editors. (2015) FishBase. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=278428
- Bartley, D.M. (comp./ed.)0 Introduced species in fisheries and aquaculture: information for responsible use and control (CD-ROM). Rome, FAO. (Ref. 74657)
- Berg, L.S.0 Freshwater fishes of the U.S.S.R. and adjacent countries. volume 3, 4th edition. Israel Program for Scientific Translations Ltd, Jerusalem. (Russian version published 1949). (Ref. 2058)
- Bird, S., J. Zou, T. Kono, M. Sakai, J.M. Dijkstra and C. Secombes0 Characterisation and expression analysis of interleukin 2 (IL-2) IL-21 homologues in the Japanese pufferfish, Fugu rubripes, following their discovery by synteny. Immunogenetics 56:909-923. (Ref. 58941)
- Breder, C.M. and D.E. Rosen0 Modes of reproduction in fishes. T.F.H. Publications, Neptune City, New Jersey. 941 p. (Ref. 205)
- Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences0 Chinese aquatic germplasm resources database. http://zzzy.fishinfo.cn (Ref. 58108)
- Elgar, G.0 Quality not quantity: the pufferfish genome. Human Molecular Genetics 5:1437-1442. (Ref. 12492)
- Eschmeyer, W.N. (ed.)0 Catalog of fishes. Special Publication, California Academy of Sciences, San Francisco. 3 vols. 2905 p. (Ref. 26282)
- FAO-FIES0 Aquatic Sciences and Fisheries Information System (ASFIS) species list. Retrieved from http://www.fao.org/fishery/collection/asfis/en, April 2014. (Ref. 95632)
- FAO-FIES0 Aquatic Sciences and Fisheries Information System (ASFIS) species list. Retrieved from http://www.fao.org/fishery/collection/asfis/en, March 2012. (Ref. 90062)
- Fadeev, N.S.0 Guide to biology and fisheries of fishes of the North Pacific Ocean. Vladivostok, TINRO-Center. 366 p. (Ref. 56527)
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2013). FishBase (version Feb 2013). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Furukawa, S., H. Takeshima, T. Otaka, T. Mitsuboshi, K. Shirasu, D. Ikeda, G. Kaneko, M. Nishida and S. Watabe0 Isolation of microsatellite markers by in silico screening implicated for genetic linkage mapping in Japanese pufferfish Takifugu rubripes. Fish. Sci. 70:620-628. (Ref. 52950)
- Hedges, S.B. and S. Kumar0 Vertebrate genomes compared. Science 297:1283-1285. (Ref. 43401)
- Huh, S.H. and Y.R. An0 Species composition and seasonal variation of fish assemblage in the coastal water off Gadeok-do, Korea. J. Korean Fish. Soc. 33(4):288-301. (Ref. 37629)
- Hureau, J.-C.0 La base de donn
- Kim, I.-S.0 Illustrated encyclopedia of fauna and flora of Korea. Vol. 37. Freshwater fishes. Ministry of Education, Seoul, Korea. 629 p. (Ref. 38401)
- Kim, I.S., Y. Choi, C.L. Lee, Y.J. Lee, B.J. Kim and J.H. Kim0 Illustrated book of Korean fishes. Kyo-Hak Pub Co. Seoul. 615p. (in Korean). (Ref. 77001)
- Kotani, M., Y. Yamaguchi, H. Ito and S. Matsui0 Ecological studies of puffers (Tetraodontidae, Teleostei) in coastal waters. 3. The age growth of Takijugu rubripes (Temminck et Schlegel). SciI. Bull. Fac. Agric. Kyushu Univ. 41(3-4):195-200. (Ref. 40657)
- Lannan, C.N., J.L. Batholomew and J.L. Fryer0 Chlamydial infections of fish: Epitheliocystis. p.255-267. In P.T.K. Woo and D.W. Bruno (eds.) Fish Diseases and Disorders Vol. 3: Viral, bacterial and fungal infections. CABI Int'l. (Ref. 48851)
- Leong, T.S.0 Diseases of brackishwater and marine fish cultured in some Asian countries. p. 223-236. In M. Shariff, R.P. Subasinghe and J.R. Arthur (eds.) Proceedings of the First Symposium on Diseases in Asian Aquaculture. Asian Fisheries Society, Manila, Philippines. (Ref. 48652)
- Liao, C.-I., H.-M. Su and E.Y. Chang0 Techniques in finfish larviculture in Taiwan. Aquaculture 200(2001):1-31. (Ref. 40297)
- Ma, X., X. Bangxi, W. Yindong and W. Mingxue0 Intentionally introduced and transferred fishes in China's inland waters. Asian Fish. Sci. 16(3&4):279-290. (Ref. 55380)
- Masuda, H., C. Araga and T. Yoshino0 Coastal fishes of southern Japan. Tokai University Press, Tokyo, Japan. 382 p. (Ref. 637)
- Masuda, H., K. Amaoka, C. Araga, T. Uyeno and T. Yoshino. 1984. The fishes of the Japanese Archipelago. Vol. 1. Tokai University Press, Tokyo, Japan. 437 p. (text).
- Masuda, H., K. Amaoka, C. Araga, T. Uyeno and T. Yoshino0 The fishes of the Japanese Archipelago. Vol. 1. Tokai University Press, Tokyo, Japan. 437 p. (text). (Ref. 559)
- McManus, J.W., C.L. Na
- Nagasaki Prefecture0 Nagasaki Prefecture Red List, Revised Version. Nagasaki Prefecture, Nagasaki. (http://www.pref.nagasaki.jp/bunrui/kurashi-kankyo/shizenkankyo-doshokubutsu/rarespecies/reddata/68122.html; http://www.pref.nagasaki.jp/shared/uploads/2013/07/1373431597.pdf) (Ref. 96263)
- Nakabo, T.0 Fishes of Japan with pictorial keys to the species, English edition I. Tokai University Press, Japan, pp v-866. (Ref. 41299)
- Okiyama, M.0 An atlas of the early stage fishes in Japan. Koeltz Scientific Books, Germany. 1154 p. (Ref. 9902)
- Shao, K.-T.0 A checklist of fishes recorded in Taiwan and their distribution around Taiwan. Unpublished database, version of April 1997. (Ref. 12711)
- Takita, T. and S. Intong0 Ecological studies on young puffers Takifugu rubripes and T. xanthopterus in Ariake Sound. Nippon Suisan Gakkaishi 57(10):1883-1889. (Ref. 46484)
- Tang, W.-C.0 Chinese medicinal materials from the sea. Abstracts of Chinese Medicine 1(4):571-600. (Ref. 12166)
- Wu, H.L., K.-T. Shao and C.F. Lai (eds.)0 Latin-Chinese dictionary of fishes names. The Sueichan Press, Taiwan. 1028 p. (Ref. 31517)
- Yamada, U., S. Shirai, T. Irie, M. Tokimura, S. Deng, Y. Zheng, C. Li, Y.U. Kim and Y.S. Kim0 Names and illustrations of fishes from the East China Sea and the Yellow Sea. Overseas Fishery Cooperation Foundation, Tokyo, Japan. 288 p. (Ref. 11230)
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!