The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the American Museum of Natural History. American Museum of Natural History, Central Park West , NY 10024-5192, USA. (Ref. 41414)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Intitut fur Seefischerei (ISH). BIOLAB Forschungsinstitut, Hohenwestedt, Germany. (Ref. 35509)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the National Museum of Natural History (Smithsonian Institution). Smithsonian Institution-Division of Fishes. (Ref. 38732)
- Bernardes, R.
- Carl, H.0 Danish fish names. Zoological Museum of Copenhagen. Unpublished. (Ref. 51471)
- Chakraborty, A., T. Yoshino and Y. Iwatsuki0 A new species of scabbardfish, Evoxymetopon macrophthalmus (Scombroidei: Trichiuridae), from Okinawa, Japan. Ichthyol. Res. 53(2):137-142. (Ref. 58273)
- Chen, C.-H.0 Checklist of the fishes of Penghu. FRI Special Publication No. 4. 175 p. (Ref. 55073)
- Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences0 Chinese aquatic germplasm resources database. http://zzzy.fishinfo.cn (Ref. 58108)
- Claro, R. and L.R. Parenti0 The marine ichthyofauna of Cuba. p. 21-57. In Claro, R., K.C. Lindeman and L.R. Parenti (eds) Ecology of the marine fishes of Cuba. Smithsonian Institution Press, Wahsington and London. 253p. (Ref. 54206)
- Claro, R.0 Caracter
- Claro, Rodolfo, and Lynne R. Parenti / Claro, Rodolfo, Kenyon C. Lindeman, and L. R. Parenti, eds. 2001. Chapter 2: The Marine Ichthyofauna of Cuba. Ecology of the Marine Fishes of Cuba. 21-57
- Coppola, S.R., W. Fischer, L. Garibaldi, N. Scialabba and K.E. Carpenter0 SPECIESDAB: Global species database for fishery purposes. User's manual. FAO Computerized Information Series (Fisheries). No. 9. Rome, FAO. 103 p. (Ref. 171)
- Eschmeyer, W.N.0 PISCES. Eschmeyer's PISCES database as published on the Internet in June 1997, URL: gopher://gopher.calacademy.org:640/7. (Ref. 12965)
- Figueiredo, J.L. and N.A. Menezes0 Manual de peixes marinhos do sudeste do Brasil. VI.Teleostei (5). Museu de Zoologia, Universidade de S
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2013). FishBase (version Feb 2013). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Holotype: Gill, T. N. 1863. Proceedings of the Academy of Natural Sciences of Philadelphia. 15: 228.
- Huang, Z.0 Marine species and their distribution in China's seas. p. 404-463. Vertebrata. Smithsonian Institution, Florida, USA. 598 p. (Ref. 47843)
- Kim, I.S., Y. Choi, C.L. Lee, Y.J. Lee, B.J. Kim and J.H. Kim0 Illustrated book of Korean fishes. Kyo-Hak Pub Co. Seoul. 615p. (in Korean). (Ref. 77001)
- Masuda, H., K. Amaoka, C. Araga, T. Uyeno and T. Yoshino0 The fishes of the Japanese Archipelago. Vol. 1. Tokai University Press, Tokyo, Japan. 437 p. (text). (Ref. 559)
- Moore, Jon A., Karsten E. Hartel, James E. Craddock, and John K. Galbraith. 2003. An annotated list of deepwater fishes from off the New England region, with new area records. Northeastern Naturalist, vol. 10, no. 2. 159-248
- Nakamura, I. and N.V. Parin. 1993. FAO Species Catalogue. Vol. 15. Snake mackerels and cutlassfishes of the world (families Gempylidae and Trichiuridae). An annotated and illustrated catalogue of the snake mackerels, snoeks, escolars, gemfishes, sackfishes, domine, oilfish, cutlassfishes,. scabbardfishes, hairtails, and frostfishes known to date. FAO Fish. Synop. 125(15):136 p.
- Nakamura, I. and N.V. Parin. 1997. Snake Mackerels and Cutlassfishes of the world (Families Gempylidae and Trichiuridae): An annotated and illustrated catalogue of snake mackerels, snoeks, escolars, gemfishes, sackfishes, domine, oilfish, cutlassfishes, scabbardfishes, hairtails.. FAO Fisheries Synopsis (125), vol. 15
- Nakamura, I. and N.V. Parin0 FAO Species Catalogue. Vol. 15. Snake mackerels and cutlassfishes of the world (families Gempylidae and Trichiuridae). An annotated and illustrated catalogue of the snake mackerels, snoeks, escolars, gemfishes, sackfishes, domine, oilfish, cutlassfishes,. scabbardfishes, hairtails, and frostfishes known to date. FAO Fish. Synop. 125(15):136 p. (Ref. 6181)
- Nakamura, I., and N. V. Parin. 1993. Snake Mackerels and Cutlassfishes of the World (Families Gempylidae and Trichiuridae): An Annotated and Illustrated Catalogue of the Snake Mackerels, Snoeks, Escolars, Gemfishes, Sackfishes, Domine, Oilfish, Cutlassfishes, Scabbardfishes, Hairtails.. FAO Fisheries Synopsis, no. 125, vol. 15. vii + 136
- Nelson, J.S., E.J. Crossman, H. Espinosa-P
- Nelson, Joseph S., Edwin J. Crossman, H. Espinosa-Pérez, L. T. Findley, C. R. Gilbert, et al., eds. 2004. Common and scientific names of fishes from the United States, Canada, and Mexico, Sixth Edition. American Fisheries Society Special Publication, no. 29. ix + 386
- Nion, H., C. Rios and P. Meneses0 Peces del Uruguay: Lista sistem
- Ogden, J.C., J.A. Yntema and I. Clavijo0 An annotated list of the fishes of St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands. Spec. Publ. No. 3. (Ref. 26180)
- Robins, C.R., R.M. Bailey, C.E. Bond, J.R. Brooker, E.A. Lachner, R.N. Lea and W.B. Scott0 World fishes important to North Americans. Exclusive of species from the continental waters of the United States and Canada. Am. Fish. Soc. Spec. Publ. (21):243 p. (Ref. 4537)
- Shen, S.C. (ed.)0 Fishes of Taiwan. Department of Zoology, National Taiwan University, Taipei. 960 p. (Ref. 5193)
- Shiino, Sueo M. 1976. List of Common Names of Fishes of the World, Those Prevailing among English-speaking Nations. Science Report of Shima Marineland, no. 4. 262
- Wu, H.L., K.-T. Shao and C.F. Lai (eds.)0 Latin-Chinese dictionary of fishes names. The Sueichan Press, Taiwan. 1028 p. (Ref. 31517)
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!