The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Adrim, M., I.-S. Chen, Z.-P. Chen, K.K.P. Lim, F.H. Tan, Y. Yusof and Z. Jaafar0 Marine fishes recorded from the Anambas and Natuna Islands, South China Sea. The Raffles Bulletin of Zoology Suppl. No. 11:117-130. (Ref. 89611)
- Allen, G.R. and M. Adrim0 Coral reef fishes of Indonesia. Zool. Stud. 42(1):1-72. (Ref. 47567)
- Allen, G.R. and M.V. Erdmann0 Reef fishes of the East Indies. Perth, Australia: Universitiy of Hawai'i Press, Volumes I-III. Tropical Reef Research. (Ref. 90102)
- Allen, G.R.0 Reef fishes of Milne Bay Province, Papua New Guinea. In T. Werner and G. Allen (eds). A rapid biodiversity assessment of the coral reefs of Milne Bay Province, Papua New Guinea. RAP Working Papers 11, Conservation International, Washington, D.C. (Ref. 41464)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Bernice P. Bishop Museum (BPBM). Bishop Museum, 1525 Bernice Street, Honolulu, Hawai`I, 96817-0916 USA. (Ref. 31667)
- Bailly, N. (2015). Ostorhinchus chrysotaenia. In: Froese, R. and D. Pauly. Editors. (2015) FishBase. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=712651
- Breder, C.M. and D.E. Rosen0 Modes of reproduction in fishes. T.F.H. Publications, Neptune City, New Jersey. 941 p. (Ref. 205)
- Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences0 Chinese aquatic germplasm resources database. http://zzzy.fishinfo.cn (Ref. 58108)
- Francis, M.P., R.V. Grace and C.D. Paulin0 Coastal fishes of the Kermadec Islands. N.Z. J. Mar. Freshwat. Res. 21(1):1-13. (Ref. 28787)
- Fraser, T.H. 2012. A new species of deeper dwelling West Pacific cardinalfish (Percomorpha: Apogonidae) with a redescription of Ostorhinchus atrogaster. Zootaxa 3492:77-84.
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2013). FishBase (version Feb 2013). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Harborne, A.R., A.B. Gill, P.S. Raines and J.M. Ridley0 Danjugan Island marine reserve. Summary report to the Philippine reef and Rainforest Conservation Foundation. (Ref. 42831)
- Hardy, J.D. Jr. (comp.)0 Coral reef fish species. NOAANational Oceanographic Data Center. NODC Coral Reef Data and Information Management System. USA. 537 p. (Ref. 48497)
- Herre, A.W.C.T.0 Check list of Philippine fishes. Res. Rep. U.S. Fish Wild. Serv., (20):977 p. (Ref. 280)
- Hoese, D.F., D.J. Bray, J.R. Paxton and G.R. Allen0 Fishes. In Beasley, O.L. and A. Wells (eds.) Zoological Catalogue of Australia. Volume 35.2 Australia: ABRS & CSIRO Publishing, 1472 p. (Ref. 75154)
- Huang, Z.0 Marine species and their distribution in China's seas. p. 404-463. Vertebrata. Smithsonian Institution, Florida, USA. 598 p. (Ref. 47843)
- Kuiter, R.H. and T. Tonozuka 2001 Pictorial guide to Indonesian reef fishes. Part 1. Eels- Snappers, Muraenidae - Lutjanidae. Zoonetics, Australia. 302 p. (Ref. 48635)
- Kuiter, R.H. and T. Tonozuka0 Pictorial guide to Indonesian reef fishes. Part 1. Eels- Snappers, Muraenidae - Lutjanidae. Zoonetics, Australia. 302 p. (Ref. 48635)
- Lieske, E. and R. Myers0 Collins Pocket Guide. Coral reef fishes. Indo-Pacific & Caribbean including the Red Sea. Haper Collins Publishers, 400 p. (Ref. 9710)
- Motomura, H. and K. Matsuura0 Fishes of Yaku-shima Island - A world heritage island in the Osumi Group, Kagoshima Prefecture, southern Japan. National Museum of Nature and Science, Tokyo, viii + 264 pp., 704 figs. (Ref. 76833)
- Nguyen, H.P., P. Le Trong, N.T. Nguyen, P.D. Nguyen, N. Do Thi Nhu and V.L. Nguyen0 Checklist of marine fishes in Vietnam. Vol. 3. Order Perciformes, Suborder Percoidei, and Suborder Echeneoidei. Science and Technics Publishing House, Vietnam. (Ref. 12846)
- Nguyen, N.T. and V.Q. Nguyen0 Biodiversity and living resources of the coral reef fishes in Vietnam marine waters. Science and Technology Publishing House, Hanoi. (Ref. 58534)
- Ocean Biogeographic Information System0 OBIS-extracted Depth Data. Harvested by E.Agbayani July 2006 at www.iobis.org. (Ref. 57178)
- Paulin, C., A. Stewart, C. Roberts and P. McMillan0 New Zealand fish: a complete guide. National Museum of New Zealand Miscellaneous Series No. 19. 279 p. (Ref. 5755)
- Paxton, J.R., D.F. Hoese, G.R. Allen and J.E. Hanley 1989 Pisces. Petromyzontidae to Carangidae. Zoological Catalogue of Australia, Vol. 7. Australian Government Publishing Service, Canberra, 665 p. (Ref. 7300)
- Paxton, J.R., D.F. Hoese, G.R. Allen and J.E. Hanley0 Pisces. Petromyzontidae to Carangidae. Zoological Catalogue of Australia, Vol. 7. Australian Government Publishing Service, Canberra, 665 p. (Ref. 7300)
- Rajan, P.T., C.R. Sreeraj and T. Immanuel0 Fish fauna of coral reef, mangrove, freshwater, offshore and seagrass beds of Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Zoological Survey of India, Andaman and Nicobar Regional Centre, Haddo, Port Blair. (Ref. 87596)
- Randall, J.E. and K.K.P. Lim (eds.)0 A checklist of the fishes of the South China Sea. Raffles Bull. Zool. Suppl. (8):569-667. (Ref. 36648)
- Randall, J.E.0 Randall's tank photos. Collection of 10,000 large-format photos (slides) of dead fishes. Unpublished. (Ref. 28618)
- Shao, K.-T.0 A checklist of fishes recorded in Taiwan and their distribution around Taiwan. Unpublished database, version of April 1997. (Ref. 12711)
- Shen, S.C. (ed.)0 Fishes of Taiwan. Department of Zoology, National Taiwan University, Taipei. 960 p. (Ref. 5193)
- Thresher, R.E.0 Reproduction in reef fishes. T.F.H. Publications, Inc. Ltd., Neptune City, New Jersey. 399 p. (Ref. 240)
- Wu, H.L., K.-T. Shao and C.F. Lai (eds.)0 Latin-Chinese dictionary of fishes names. The Sueichan Press, Taiwan. 1028 p. (Ref. 31517)
- Yoshida, T., S. Harazaki and H. Motomura 2010 Apogonid fishes (Teleostei: Perciformes) of Yaku-shima Island, kagoshima Prefecture, southern Japan. pp] 27-64. H. Motomura and K. Matsuura (eds.). Fishes of yaku-shima Island - A World Heritage island in the Osumi Group, Kagoshima Prefecture , southern Japan. National Museum of Nature and Science, Tokyo. (Ref. 93839)
- Yoshida, T., S. Harazaki and H. Motomura0 Apogonid fishes (Teleostei: Perciformes) of Yaku-shima Island, kagoshima Prefecture, southern Japan. pp] 27-64. H. Motomura and K. Matsuura (eds.). Fishes of yaku-shima Island - A World Heritage island in the Osumi Group, Kagoshima Prefecture , southern Japan. National Museum of Nature and Science, Tokyo. (Ref. 93839)
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!