The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Behnke, R. 1992. Nativer Trout of Western North America. Bethesda Maryland: American Fisheries Society.
- Behnke, Robert J. 1992. Native Trout of Western North America. American Fisheries Society Monograph, no. 6. xx + 275
- Coad, B. 1995. Encyclopedia of Canadian fishes. Singapore: Canadian Museum of Nature and Canadian Sportfishing Productions Inc.
- Elliott, S. 2005. "Alaska Department of Fish & Game" (On-line). Accessed October 17, 2005 at http://www.adfg.state.ak.us/pubs/notebook/fish/c%5Etrout.php.
- Eschmeyer, W.N. (ed.). 2005. Catalog of fishes. Updated database version of May 2005. Catalog databases as made available to FishBase in May 2005.
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2013). FishBase (version Feb 2013). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Jordan, David Starr, Barton Warren Evermann, and Howard Walton Clark. 1930. Checklist of the fishes and fishlike vertebrates of North America north of the northern boundary of Venezuela and Colombia. Report of the United States Commissioner of Fisheries for the fiscal year 1928. 670
- Longevity Records: Life Spans of Mammals, Birds, Amphibians, Reptiles, and Fish (Online source) http://www.demogr.mpg.de/longevityrecords
- Morrow, J. 1980. The Freshwater Fishes of Alaska. Animal Resources Ecology Library: University of B.C..
- Nelson, Joseph S., Edwin J. Crossman, H. Espinosa-Pérez, L. T. Findley, C. R. Gilbert, et al., eds. 2004. Common and scientific names of fishes from the United States, Canada, and Mexico, Sixth Edition. American Fisheries Society Special Publication, no. 29. ix + 386
- Robins, Richard C., Reeve M. Bailey, Carl E. Bond, James R. Brooker, Ernest A. Lachner, et al. 1980. A List of Common and Scientific Names of Fishes from the United States and Canada, Fourth Edition. American Fisheries Society Special Publication, no. 12. 174
- Robins, Richard C., Reeve M. Bailey, Carl E. Bond, James R. Brooker, Ernest A. Lachner, et al. 1991. Common and Scientific Names of Fishes from the United States and Canada, Fifth Edition. American Fisheries Society Special Publication, no. 20. 183
- Trotter, P. 1987. Cutthroat. Boulder Colorado: Colorado Associated University Press.
- Vinyard, G. 2004. "Oncorhynchus clarkii henshawi" (On-line). Accessed October 16, 2005 at http://www.utexas.edu/tmm/sponsored_sites/dfc/na/salmonid/oncorhyn/ochensha/ochensha.html.
- Willers, B. 1991. Trout Biology. New York New York: Lyons & Burford.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!