The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Allen, G.R. 1991. Damselfishes of the world. Mergus Publishers, Melle, Germany. 271 p.
- Allen, G.R. and M. Adrim0 Coral reef fishes of Indonesia. Zool. Stud. 42(1):1-72. (Ref. 47567)
- Allen, G.R. and M.V. Erdmann0 Reef fishes of the East Indies. Perth, Australia: Universitiy of Hawai'i Press, Volumes I-III. Tropical Reef Research. (Ref. 90102)
- Allen, G.R. and P.L. Munday0 Kimbe Bay rapid ecological assessment: the coral reefs of Kimbe Bay (West New Britain, Papua New Guinea), Volume 3: Fish diversity of Kimbe Bay. The Nature Conservancy, South Pacific program Office, Auckland, New Zealand. 107 p. (Ref. 28888)
- Allen, G.R.0 Damselfishes of the South Seas. T.F.H. Publications, Inc., Neptune City, New Jersey. 240 p. (Ref. 4966)
- Allen, G.R.0 Damselfishes of the world. Mergus Publishers, Melle, Germany. 271 p. (Ref. 7247)
- Allen, G.R.0 Reef fishes of Milne Bay Province, Papua New Guinea. In T. Werner and G. Allen (eds). A rapid biodiversity assessment of the coral reefs of Milne Bay Province, Papua New Guinea. RAP Working Papers 11, Conservation International, Washington, D.C. (Ref. 41464)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Bernice P. Bishop Museum (BPBM). Bishop Museum, 1525 Bernice Street, Honolulu, Hawai`I, 96817-0916 USA. (Ref. 31667)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Gulf Coast Research Laboratory (GCRL). The Gulf Coast Research Laboratory (GCRL), Ocean Springs, Mississippi, USA. (Ref. 34634)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the National Museum of Natural History (Smithsonian Institution). Smithsonian Institution-Division of Fishes. (Ref. 38732)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). (Ref. 31982)
- Breder, C.M. and D.E. Rosen0 Modes of reproduction in fishes. T.F.H. Publications, Neptune City, New Jersey. 941 p. (Ref. 205)
- Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences0 Chinese aquatic germplasm resources database. http://zzzy.fishinfo.cn (Ref. 58108)
- Dantis, A.L. and P.M. Aliño (comps.)0 Checklist of Philippine reef fishes. p. 208-226. In Aliño, P.M.,E.F.B.Miclat,C.L.Nañola Jr.,H.A.Roa-Quiaoit and R.T.Campos(eds.) Atlas of Philippine coral reefs.Philippine Coral Reef Information (Philreefs). Goodwill Trading Co.,Inc.(Goodwill Bookstore),Quezon City,Philippines. xvi + 264p. (Ref. 45419)
- Donaldson, T.J.0 Fishes of the remote Southwest Palau Islands: a zoogeographic perspective. Pac. Sci. 50(3):285-308. (Ref. 99878)
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2015). FishBase (version Jan 2015). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 26th August 2015 (Roskov Y., Abucay L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Kunze T., Flann C., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., DeWalt R.E., Decock W., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col. Species 2000: Naturalis, Leiden, the Netherlands. ISSN 2405-8858.
- Ganaden, S.R. and F. Lavapie-Gonzales0 Common and local names of marine fishes of the Philippines. Bureau of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources, Philippines. 385 p. (Ref. 31411)
- Harborne, A.R., A.B. Gill, P.S. Raines and J.M. Ridley0 Danjugan Island marine reserve. Summary report to the Philippine reef and Rainforest Conservation Foundation. (Ref. 42831)
- Hardy, J.D. Jr. (comp.)0 Coral reef fish species. NOAANational Oceanographic Data Center. NODC Coral Reef Data and Information Management System. USA. 537 p. (Ref. 48497)
- Herre, A.W.C.T.0 Check list of Philippine fishes. Res. Rep. U.S. Fish Wild. Serv., (20):977 p. (Ref. 280)
- Hoese, D.F., D.J. Bray, J.R. Paxton and G.R. Allen0 Fishes. In Beasley, O.L. and A. Wells (eds.) Zoological Catalogue of Australia. Volume 35.2 Australia: ABRS & CSIRO Publishing, 1472 p. (Ref. 75154)
- Kuiter, R.H. and T. Tonozuka0 Pictorial guide to Indonesian reef fishes. Part 2. Fusiliers - Dragonets, Caesionidae - Callionymidae. Zoonetics, Australia. 304-622 p. (Ref. 48636)
- Lieske, E. and R. Myers0 Collins Pocket Guide. Coral reef fishes. Indo-Pacific & Caribbean including the Red Sea. Haper Collins Publishers, 400 p. (Ref. 9710)
- Luna, C.Z. and L. Mancao0 The performance of marine protected areas supported by the FISH Project as measured by project results 3-5: a synthesis of the results of baseline assessment in 2004 and monitoring in 2005. Tetra Tech EM, Inc. Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines. 130 p. (Ref. 59110)
- Mindanao State University at Naawan0 Rapid resource appraisal of Davao Gulf. Mindanao State University at Naawan Foundation for Science and Techology Development, Inc. (Ref. 43437)
- Myers, R.F.0 Micronesian reef fishes. Second Ed. Coral Graphics, Barrigada, Guam. 298 p. (Ref. 1602)
- Myers, R.F.0 Micronesian reef fishes: a comprehensive guide to the coral reef fishes of Micronesia, 3rd revised and expanded edition. Coral Graphics, Barrigada, Guam. 330 p. (Ref. 37816)
- Nguyen, H.P., P. Le Trong, N.T. Nguyen, P.D. Nguyen, N. Do Thi Nhu and V.L. Nguyen0 Checklist of marine fishes in Vietnam. Vol. 3. Order Perciformes, Suborder Percoidei, and Suborder Echeneoidei. Science and Technics Publishing House, Vietnam. (Ref. 12846)
- Nguyen, N.T. and V.Q. Nguyen0 Biodiversity and living resources of the coral reef fishes in Vietnam marine waters. Science and Technology Publishing House, Hanoi. (Ref. 58534)
- Randall, J.E.0 Randall's tank photos. Collection of 10,000 large-format photos (slides) of dead fishes. Unpublished. (Ref. 28618)
- Smith, A. and P. Dalzell0 Fisheries resources and management investigations in Woleai Atoll, Yap State, Federated States of Micronesia. Inshore Fish. Res. Proj., Tech. Doc., South Pacific Commission. Noumea, New Caledonia. 64 p. (Ref. 3807)
- Wantiez, L. and C. Chauvet0 First data on community structure and trophic networks of Uvea coral reef fish assemblages (Wallis and Futuna, South Pacific ocean). Cybium 27(2):83-100. (Ref. 52522)
- Wu, H.L., K.-T. Shao and C.F. Lai (eds.)0 Latin-Chinese dictionary of fishes names. The Sueichan Press, Taiwan. 1028 p. (Ref. 31517)
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!