The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the National Museum of Natural History (Smithsonian Institution). Smithsonian Institution-Division of Fishes. (Ref. 38732)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). (Ref. 31982)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Zoological Museum, University of Copenhagen. Zoological Museum, University of Copenhagen. (Ref. 40919)
- Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences0 Chinese aquatic germplasm resources database. http://zzzy.fishinfo.cn (Ref. 58108)
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2015). FishBase (version Jan 2015). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 26th August 2015 (Roskov Y., Abucay L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Kunze T., Flann C., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., DeWalt R.E., Decock W., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col. Species 2000: Naturalis, Leiden, the Netherlands. ISSN 2405-8858.
- Gloerfelt-Tarp, T. and P.J. Kailola0 Trawled fishes of southern Indonesia and northwestern Australia. Australian Development Assistance Bureau, Australia, Directorate General of Fishes, Indonesia, and German Agency for Technical Cooperation, Federal Republic of Germany. 407 p. (Ref. 5978)
- Harold, A. S. / Carpenter, Kent E., and Volker H. Niem, eds. 1999. Astronesthidae: Snaggletooths (stareaters). FAO species identification guide for fishery purposes: The living marine resources of the Western Central Pacific, vol. 3: Batoid fishes, chimaeras and Bony fishes, part 1 (Elopidae to Linophrynidae). 1905-1906
- Huang, Z.0 Marine species and their distribution in China's seas. p. 404-463. Vertebrata. Smithsonian Institution, Florida, USA. 598 p. (Ref. 47843)
- Iwamoto, T. and J.E. McCosker0 Deep-water fishes of the 2011 Hearst Philippine biodiversity expedition of the California Academy of Sciences. pp. 263-332. In Williams, G.C. and T.M. Gosliner (eds.) 2014. The Coral Triangle: the 2011 Hearst Philippine biodiversity expedition. California: San Francisco, California Academy of Sciences, 593 p. (Ref. 95664)
- Kailola, P.J. 1987. The fishes of Papua New Guinea. A revised and annotated checklist. Vol. 1. Myxinidae to Synbranchidae. Research Bulletin No. 41. Department of Fisheries and Marine Resources, Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea. 194 p.
- Kailola, P.J.0 The fishes of Papua New Guinea. A revised and annotated checklist. Vol. 1. Myxinidae to Synbranchidae. Research Bulletin No. 41. Department of Fisheries and Marine Resources, Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea. 194 p. (Ref. 6993)
- Liao, Y.-C., L.-S. Chen and K.-T. Shao0 Review of the Astronesthid fishes (Stomiiformes: Stomiidae: Astronesthinae) from Taiwan with a description of one new species. Zool. Stud. 45(4):517-528. (Ref. 75891)
- Masuda, H., K. Amaoka, C. Araga, T. Uyeno and T. Yoshino0 The fishes of the Japanese Archipelago. Vol. 1. Tokai University Press, Tokyo, Japan. 437 p. (text). (Ref. 559)
- Shen, S.C. (ed.)0 Fishes of Taiwan. Department of Zoology, National Taiwan University, Taipei. 960 p. (Ref. 5193)
- Sokolovskiy, A.S. and T.G. Sokolovskaya0 Species composition of the family Astronesthidae (Salmoniformes) in the Northwest Pacific. J. Ichthyol. 21(2):43-48. (Ref. 41173)
- Wu, H.L., K.-T. Shao and C.F. Lai (eds.)0 Latin-Chinese dictionary of fishes names. The Sueichan Press, Taiwan. 1028 p. (Ref. 31517)
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!