The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the American Museum of Natural History. American Museum of Natural History, Central Park West , NY 10024-5192, USA. (Ref. 41414)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the National Museum of Natural History (Smithsonian Institution). Smithsonian Institution-Division of Fishes. (Ref. 38732)
- Bailly, N. (2014). Sphyraena japonica Bloch & Schneider, 1801. In: Froese, R. and D. Pauly. Editors. (2014) FishBase. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=212046
- Carl, H.0 Danish fish names. Zoological Museum of Copenhagen. Unpublished. (Ref. 51471)
- Chen, C.-H.0 Checklist of the fishes of Penghu. FRI Special Publication No. 4. 175 p. (Ref. 55073)
- Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences0 Chinese aquatic germplasm resources database. http://zzzy.fishinfo.cn (Ref. 58108)
- Eschmeyer, W.N. (ed.). 2007. Catalog of fishes. Updated database version of June 2007. Catalog databases as made available to FishBase in June 2007.
- Eschmeyer, W.N. (ed.)0 Catalog of fishes. Updated database version of June 2007. Catalog databases as made available to FishBase in June 2007. (Ref. 58462)
- FAO-FIES0 Aquatic Sciences and Fisheries Information System (ASFIS) species list. Retrieved from http://www.fao.org/fishery/collection/asfis/en, April 2014. (Ref. 95632)
- FAO-FIES0 Aquatic Sciences and Fisheries Information System (ASFIS) species list. Retrieved from http://www.fao.org/fishery/collection/asfis/en, March 2010. (Ref. 83882)
- FAO-FIES0 Aquatic Sciences and Fisheries Information System (ASFIS) species list. Retrieved from http://www.fao.org/fishery/collection/asfis/en, March 2012. (Ref. 90062)
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2013). FishBase (version Feb 2013). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Huang, Z.0 Marine species and their distribution in China's seas. p. 404-463. Vertebrata. Smithsonian Institution, Florida, USA. 598 p. (Ref. 47843)
- IUCN 2006 2006 IUCN red list of threatened species. www.iucnredlist.org. Downloaded July 2006.
- Kawamura, T.0 Seasonal occurrence of fishes at inshore rocky reefs in Shirahana, southern Japan. Jap. J. Ichthyol. 27(3):243-246. (Ref. 37690)
- Kim, I.S., Y. Choi, C.L. Lee, Y.J. Lee, B.J. Kim and J.H. Kim0 Illustrated book of Korean fishes. Kyo-Hak Pub Co. Seoul. 615p. (in Korean). (Ref. 77001)
- Kotlyar, A.N.0 Dictionary of names of marine fishes on the six languages. All Union Research Institute of Marine Fisheries and Oceanography, Moscow. 288 p. (Ref. 5969)
- Masuda, H., K. Amaoka, C. Araga, T. Uyeno and T. Yoshino 1984 The fishes of the Japanese Archipelago. Vol. 1. Tokai University Press, Tokyo, Japan. 437 p. (text). (Ref. 559)
- Masuda, H., K. Amaoka, C. Araga, T. Uyeno and T. Yoshino0 The fishes of the Japanese Archipelago. Vol. 1. Tokai University Press, Tokyo, Japan. 437 p. (text). (Ref. 559)
- Ni, I.-H. and K.-Y. Kwok0 Marine fish fauna in Hong Kong waters. Zool. Stud. 38(2):130-152. (Ref. 31075)
- Okiyama, M.0 An atlas of the early stage fishes in Japan. Koeltz Scientific Books, Germany. 1154 p. (Ref. 9902)
- Randall, J.E. and K.K.P. Lim (eds.)0 A checklist of the fishes of the South China Sea. Raffles Bull. Zool. Suppl. (8):569-667. (Ref. 36648)
- Randall, J.E., H. Ida, K. Kato, R.L. Pyle and J.L. Earle0 Annotated checklist of inshore fishes of the Ogasawara Islands. Nat. Sci. Mus. Monogr. (11):1-74. (Ref. 26066)
- Ricker, W.E.0 Russian-English dictionary for students of fisheries and aquatic biology. Fisheries Research Board of Canada, Ottawa. (Ref. 48321)
- Seeto, J. and W.J. Baldwin0 A checklist of the fishes of Fiji and a bibliography of Fijian fish. Division of Marine Studies Technical Report 1/2010. The University of the South Pacific. Suva, Fiji. 102 p. (Ref. 85272)
- Shao, K.-T., C.-P. Lin, L.-T. Ho and P.-L. Lin0 Study on the fish communities from northern and southern waters of Taiwan by analyzing the impingement data. J. Fish. Soc. Taiwan 17(2):73-90. (Ref. 43538)
- Shao, K.-T., J.-P. Chen, P.-H. Kao and C.-Y. Wu0 Fish fauna and their geographical distribution along the western coast of Taiwan. Acata Zoologica Taiwanica 4(2):113-140. (Ref. 43515)
- Shao, K.-T.0 A checklist of fishes recorded in Taiwan and their distribution around Taiwan. Unpublished database, version of April 1997. (Ref. 12711)
- Swedish Museum of Natural History0 Fish collection database of the Naturhistoriska riksmuseet (Swedish Museum of Natural History). Ichthyology Section, Department of Vertebrate Zoology, Swedish Museum of Natural History, Stockholm, Sweden. (Ref. 31402)
- Van Quan, N.0 List of 400 marine Vietnamese names from museum records of Haiphong Institute of Oceanography. Personal Communication, May 2003. (word file). (Ref. 46970)
- Wantiez, L.0 Comparison of fish assemblages sampled by a shrimp trawl and a fish trawl in St. Vincent bay, New Caledonia. J. Mar. Biol. Ass. U.K. 76(4):759-775. (Ref. 50314)
- Wu, H.L., K.-T. Shao and C.F. Lai (eds.)0 Latin-Chinese dictionary of fishes names. The Sueichan Press, Taiwan. 1028 p. (Ref. 31517)
- Yamada, U., S. Shirai, T. Irie, M. Tokimura, S. Deng, Y. Zheng, C. Li, Y.U. Kim and Y.S. Kim0 Names and illustrations of fishes from the East China Sea and the Yellow Sea. Overseas Fishery Cooperation Foundation, Tokyo, Japan. 288 p. (Ref. 11230)
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!