The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Amaoka, K. and E. Yamamoto0 Review of the genus Chascanopsetta, with the description of a new species. Bull. Fac. Fish. Hokkaido Univ. 35(4):201-224. (Ref. 11412)
- Amaoka, K. and N.V. Parin0 A new flounder, Chascanopsetta megagnatha, from the Sala-y-Gomez Submarine Ridge, Eastern Pacific Ocean (Teleostei: Pleuronectiformes: Bothidae). Copeia 1990(3):717-722. (Ref. 10737)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). (Ref. 31982)
- Breder, C.M. and D.E. Rosen0 Modes of reproduction in fishes. T.F.H. Publications, Neptune City, New Jersey. 941 p. (Ref. 205)
- Eschmeyer, W.N. (ed.). 2003. Catalog of fishes. Updated database version of March 2003. Catalog databases as made available to FishBase in March 2003.
- Eschmeyer, W.N. (ed.)0 Catalog of fishes. Updated database version of March 2003. Catalog databases as made available to FishBase in March 2003. (Ref. 46206)
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2013). FishBase (version Feb 2013). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Hureau, J.-C.0 La base de donn
- Masuda, H., K. Amaoka, C. Araga, T. Uyeno and T. Yoshino0 The fishes of the Japanese Archipelago. Vol. 1. Tokai University Press, Tokyo, Japan. 437 p. (text). (Ref. 559)
- Norman, J.R.0 Fishes. Scient. Rep. John Murray Exped. 7(1):116 p. (Ref. 9221)
- Randall, J.E. and C. Anderson0 Annotated checklist of the epipelagic and shore fishes of the Maldives Islands. Ichthyol. Bull. of the J.L.B. Smith Inst. of Ichthyol. (59):1-47. (Ref. 11303)
- Weitkamp, D.E. and R.D. Sullivan0 Gas bubble disease in resident fish of the lower clark fork river. Trans. Am. Fish. Soc. 132(5):865-876. (Ref. 26165)
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!