The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Amaoka, K. and E. Yamamoto 1984 Review of the genus Chascanopsetta, with the description of a new species. Bull. Fac. Fish. Hokkaido Univ. 35(4):201-224. (Ref. 11412)
- Amaoka, K. and E. Yamamoto0 Review of the genus Chascanopsetta, with the description of a new species. Bull. Fac. Fish. Hokkaido Univ. 35(4):201-224. (Ref. 11412)
- Bailly, N. (2014). Chascanopsetta micrognatha Amaoka & Yamamoto, 1984. In: Froese, R. and D. Pauly. Editors. (2014) FishBase. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=278151
- Breder, C.M. and D.E. Rosen0 Modes of reproduction in fishes. T.F.H. Publications, Neptune City, New Jersey. 941 p. (Ref. 205)
- Eschmeyer, W.N. (ed.). 2003. Catalog of fishes. Updated database version of March 2003. Catalog databases as made available to FishBase in March 2003.
- Eschmeyer, W.N. (ed.)0 Catalog of fishes. Updated database version of March 2003. Catalog databases as made available to FishBase in March 2003. (Ref. 46206)
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2013). FishBase (version Feb 2013). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Fukui, A.0 Early ontogeny and systematics of Bothidae, Pleuronectoidei. Bull. Mar. Sci. 60(1):192-212. (Ref. 33184)
- Herre, A.W.C.T. and A.F. Umali0 English and local common names of Philippine fishes. U. S. Dept. of Interior and Fish and Wildl. Serv. Circular No. 14, U. S. Gov't Printing Office, Washington. 128 p. (Ref. 2857)
- IUCN 2006 2006 IUCN red list of threatened species. www.iucnredlist.org. Downloaded July 2006.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!