The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Acero, A.P.0 Zoogeographical implications of the distribution of selected families of Caribbean coral reef fishes. Proc. of the Fifth International Coral Reef Congress, Tahiti, Vol. 5. (Ref. 26280)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the American Museum of Natural History. American Museum of Natural History, Central Park West , NY 10024-5192, USA. (Ref. 41414)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the National Museum of Natural History (Smithsonian Institution). Smithsonian Institution-Division of Fishes. (Ref. 38732)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). (Ref. 31982)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection of the Royal Ontario Museum. Royal Ontario Museum. (Ref. 47438)
- Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences0 Chinese aquatic germplasm resources database. http://zzzy.fishinfo.cn (Ref. 58108)
- Claro, R. and L.R. Parenti0 The marine ichthyofauna of Cuba. p. 21-57. In Claro, R., K.C. Lindeman and L.R. Parenti (eds) Ecology of the marine fishes of Cuba. Smithsonian Institution Press, Wahsington and London. 253p. (Ref. 54206)
- Eschmeyer, W.N. (ed.)0 Catalog of fishes. Updated database version of March 2003. Catalog databases as made available to FishBase in March 2003. (Ref. 46206)
- Eschmeyer, W.N.0 PISCES. Eschmeyer's PISCES database as published on the Internet in June 1997, URL: gopher://gopher.calacademy.org:640/7. (Ref. 12965)
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2013). FishBase (version Feb 2013). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Hardy, J.D. Jr. (comp.)0 Coral reef fish species. NOAANational Oceanographic Data Center. NODC Coral Reef Data and Information Management System. USA. 537 p. (Ref. 48497)
- IUCN 2006 2006 IUCN red list of threatened species. www.iucnredlist.org. Downloaded July 2006.
- Martin, F.D. and J.W. Patus0 An annotated key to the Teleost fishes of Puerto Rico. Compendio Enciclopedico de los Recursos Nat. 5:1-191. (Ref. 50307)
- Patzner, R.A., J.L. Van Tassell, M. Kova?i? and B.G. Kapoor0 The biology of gobies. Enfield, NH : Science Publishers ; Boca Raton, FL : DIstributed by CRC Press, 685 p. (Ref. 92840)
- Ramjohn, D.D.0 Checklist of coastal and marine fishes of Trinidad and Tobago. Marine Fishery Analysis Unit, Fisheries Division, Ministry of Agriculture, Land and Marine Resources, Trinidad and Tobago. Fisheries Information Series 8, 151 p. (Ref. 33407)
- Taylor, M.S. and J.L. Van Tassell 2002 Observations on microhabitat utilization by three widely distributed neotropical gobies of the genus Elacatinus. Copeia 2002(4):1134-1136. (Ref. 46821)
- Taylor, M.S. and J.L. Van Tassell. 2002. Observations on microhabitat utilization by three widely distributed neotropical gobies of the genus Elacatinus. Copeia 2002(4):1134-1136.
- Taylor, M.S. and J.L. Van Tassell0 Observations on microhabitat utilization by three widely distributed neotropical gobies of the genus Elacatinus. Copeia 2002(4):1134-1136. (Ref. 46821)
- Wu, H.L., K.-T. Shao and C.F. Lai (eds.)0 Latin-Chinese dictionary of fishes names. The Sueichan Press, Taiwan. 1028 p. (Ref. 31517)
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!