The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the American Museum of Natural History. American Museum of Natural History, Central Park West , NY 10024-5192, USA. (Ref. 41414)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). (Ref. 31982)
- Anonymous0 Fish registrations within the museum database of the Vertebrate Section of the Royal Museum for Central Africa. MRAC, Tervuren, Belgium. (Ref. 12818)
- Boulenger, G.A.0 Catalogue of the fresh-water fishes of Africa, Volume 2. British Museum (Natural History), London. 530 p. (Ref. 2988)
- Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences0 Chinese aquatic germplasm resources database. http://zzzy.fishinfo.cn (Ref. 58108)
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2013). FishBase (version Feb 2013). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Gosse, J.P.0 Les poissons du bassin de l'Ubangi. Doc. Zool. Mus. R. Afr. Centr. 13:56 p. (Ref. 45441)
- Howes, G.J. and G.G. Teugels. 1989. New bariliin cyprinid fishes from West Africa, with a consideration of their biogeography. J. Nat. Hist. 23:873-902.
- Howes, G.J. and G.G. Teugels0 New bariliin cyprinid fishes from West Africa, with a consideration of their biogeography. J. Nat. Hist. 23:873-902. (Ref. 2952)
- IUCN 2006 2006 IUCN red list of threatened species. www.iucnredlist.org. Downloaded July 2006.
- Nichols, J.T. and L. Griscom0 Fresh-water fishes of the Congo basin obtained by the American Museum Congo Expedition, 1909-1915. Bull. Am. Mus. Nat. Hist. 37(25):653-756. (Ref. 41594)
- Swedish Museum of Natural History0 Fish collection database of the Naturhistoriska riksmuseet (Swedish Museum of Natural History). Ichthyology Section, Department of Vertebrate Zoology, Swedish Museum of Natural History, Stockholm, Sweden. (Ref. 31402)
- Wu, H.L., K.-T. Shao and C.F. Lai (eds.)0 Latin-Chinese dictionary of fishes names. The Sueichan Press, Taiwan. 1028 p. (Ref. 31517)
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!