The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the American Museum of Natural History. American Museum of Natural History, Central Park West , NY 10024-5192, USA. (Ref. 41414)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the National Museum of Natural History (Smithsonian Institution). Smithsonian Institution-Division of Fishes. (Ref. 38732)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). (Ref. 31982)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection of the Royal Ontario Museum. Royal Ontario Museum. (Ref. 47438)
- Arkhipchuk, V.V.0 Chromosome database. Database of Dr. Victor Arkhipchuk. (Ref. 30184)
- Berg, L.S.0 Freshwater fishes of the U.S.S.R. and adjacent countries. volume 2, 4th edition. Israel Program for Scientific Translations Ltd, Jerusalem. (Russian version published 1949). (Ref. 1441)
- Bogutskaya, N.G. and A.M. Naseka 2004 Catalogue of agnathans and fishes of fresh and brackish waters of Russia with comments on nomenclature and taxonomy. KMK Scientific Press Ltd. Moscow. 389 p. (Ref. 53210)
- Bogutskaya, N.G. and A.M. Naseka0 An overview of nonindigenous fishes in inland waters of Russia. Proc. Zool. Inst. Russ. Acad. Sci. 296:21-30. (Ref. 45022)
- Bogutskaya, N.G. and A.M. Naseka0 Catalogue of agnathans and fishes of fresh and brackish waters of Russia with comments on nomenclature and taxonomy. KMK Scientific Press Ltd. Moscow. 389 p. (Ref. 53210)
- Bogutskaya, N.G. and A.M. Naseka0 Cyclostomata and fishes of Khanka Lake drainage area (Amur river basin). An annotated check-list with comments on taxonomy and zoogeography of the region. Zool. Inst. Russ. Acad. Sci. :89 p. (Ref. 13397)
- Bogutskaya, N.G. and A.M. Naseka0 REGIONAL CHECK-LISTS: Amur River Drainage Area in Russia. In Website and Database: "Freshwater Fishes of Russia": A Source of Information on the Current State of the Fauna. Zoological Institute RAS. (Ref. 58298)
- Bogutskaya, N.G., A.M. Naseka, S.V. Shedko, E.D. Vasil'eva and I.A. Chereshnev. 2008. The fishes of the Amur River: updated check-list and zoogeography. Ichthyol. Explor. Freshwat. 19(4):301-366.
- Bogutskaya, N.G., A.M. Naseka, S.V. Shedko, E.D. Vasil'eva and I.A. Chereshnev0 The fishes of the Amur River: updated check-list and zoogeography. Ichthyol. Explor. Freshwat. 19(4):301-366. (Ref. 82587)
- Breder, C.M. and D.E. Rosen0 Modes of reproduction in fishes. T.F.H. Publications, Neptune City, New Jersey. 941 p. (Ref. 205)
- Carl, H.0 Danish fish names. Zoological Museum of Copenhagen. Unpublished. (Ref. 51471)
- Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences0 Chinese aquatic germplasm resources database. http://zzzy.fishinfo.cn (Ref. 58108)
- Chyung, M.-K. 1977 The fishes of Korea. Il Ji Sa Publishing Co. Seoul, Korea. 727 p. (Ref. 12218)
- Chyung, M.-K.0 The fishes of Korea. Il Ji Sa Publishing Co. Seoul, Korea. 727 p. (Ref. 12218)
- Cui, J., X. Ren and Q. Yu0 Nuclear DNA content variation in fishes. Cytologia 56:425-429. (Ref. 12384)
- Eschmeyer, W.N. (ed.)0 Catalog of fishes. Updated database version of November 1999. Catalog databases as made available to FishBase in November 1999. (Ref. 33021)
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2013). FishBase (version Feb 2013). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Hwang, H.C., P.C. Yueh and S.F. Yu0 The freshwater fishes of China in colored illustrations. Vol. 1. Shanghai Sciences and Technology Press, Shanghai, China. 173 p. (Ref. 26561)
- IUCN 2006 2006 IUCN red list of threatened species. www.iucnredlist.org. Downloaded July 2006.
- Kim, I.-S.0 Illustrated encyclopedia of fauna and flora of Korea. Vol. 37. Freshwater fishes. Ministry of Education, Seoul, Korea. 629 p. (Ref. 38401)
- Kim, I.S., Y. Choi, C.L. Lee, Y.J. Lee, B.J. Kim and J.H. Kim0 Illustrated book of Korean fishes. Kyo-Hak Pub Co. Seoul. 615p. (in Korean). (Ref. 77001)
- Klinkhardt, M, M. Tesche and H. Greven0 Database of fish chromosomes. Westarp Wissenschaften. (Ref. 34370)
- Kottelat, M. 2001 Fishes of Laos. WHT Publications Ltd., Colombo 5, Sri Lanka. 198 p. (Ref. 43281)
- Kottelat, M.0 Fishes of Laos. WHT Publications Ltd., Colombo 5, Sri Lanka. 198 p. (Ref. 43281)
- Lin, R.0 Acheilognathinae. p. 413-454. In Chen, Y.-Y. and et al. (Eds). Fauna Sinica. Osteichthyes. Cypriniformes II. Science Press. Beijing. 1-531. (Ref. 33793)
- Nichols, J.T.0 The freshwater fishes of China. Natural history of Central Asia: Volume IX. The American Museum of Natural History, New York, USA, 322 p. (Ref. 35840)
- Novikov, N.P., A.S. Sokolovsky, T.G. Sokolovskaya and Y.M. Yakovlev0 The fishes of Primorye. Vladivostok, Far Eastern State Tech. Fish. Univ., 552 p. (Ref. 56557)
- Reshetnikov, Y.S., N.G. Bogutskaya, E.D. Vasil'eva, E.A. Dorofeeva, A.M. Naseka, O.A. Popova, K.A. Savvaitova, V.G. Sideleva and L.I. Sokolov0 An annotated check-list of the freshwater fishes of Russia. J. Ichthyol. 37(9):687-736. (Ref. 26334)
- Swedish Museum of Natural History0 Fish collection database of the Naturhistoriska riksmuseet (Swedish Museum of Natural History). Ichthyology Section, Department of Vertebrate Zoology, Swedish Museum of Natural History, Stockholm, Sweden. (Ref. 31402)
- Wang, T., H.-S. Wang, G.-W. Sun, D. Huang and J.-H. Shen0 Length-weight and length-length relationships for some Yangtze River fishes in Tian-e-zou Oxbow, China. J. Appl. Ichthyol. 28:660-662. (Ref. 93874)
- Wu, H.L., K.-T. Shao and C.F. Lai (eds.)0 Latin-Chinese dictionary of fishes names. The Sueichan Press, Taiwan. 1028 p. (Ref. 31517)
- Ye, F.0 Acheilognathinae. p.123-136. In J.-H. Pan, L. Zhong, C.-Y. Zheng, H.-L. Wu and J.-H. Liu (eds). 1991. The freshwater fishes of Guangdong Province. Guangdong Science and Technology Press, Guangzhou. 589 pp. (Ref. 33366)
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!